Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Is this working with the latest updates?

Download the latest trainer, And test it by your own, And let us know if it does works on the latest update.

R4G3

Reaction score
trainer stopped working, must be something wrong with the lastest update. Please check it and give us a fix if possible :)

fakeshemp

Reaction score
Thank you! Just for reference for anyone with the Game of the Century Edition the "Saints Row IV Update 8 Trainer +10" trainer seems to work perfectly with this version of the game, although I've only played 2 missions so far so have only had chance to use inf health, no reload, 1 hit kill and increase/reset speed.

Exeptions

Reaction score
The Trainer works perfect for the Steam version. Have no problems with them.
One question @MrAntiFun, can u please make a Timestop for the Events like the Speedrun, Crime and the other Events.
That will be very great! (At this point Cheat engine don't works everytime)

Lg, Exe

Armyg_740

Reaction score
Thank you for all of your hard work and producing some of the best Trainers on the internet today.

Ciorimau

Reaction score
Hi man, first of all, thanks for your work! It's amazing.

But I have some problems, I have the PROPHET version of the game (Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition v 1.0.61) and I downloaded the second trainer on the list, but I can't make it work, I can't even activate it... do you know what may be the problem there?

Thanks again, man!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hi man, first of all, thanks for your work! It's amazing.

But I have some problems, I have the PROPHET version of the game (Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition v 1.0.61) and I downloaded the second trainer on the list, but I can't make it work, I can't even activate it... do you know what may be the problem there?

Thanks again, man!
use latest trainer not second.

Meuldji

Reaction score
Thank you very much for all the efforts made for us ..... I support your site so much ......... Mohammed Amine from Algeria.

RzXzB

Reaction score
Can we get a Freeze Timer for the Activities because I can't do the the rifts because I jump to high and run out of time to fast. So I am stuck in game with no way to continue. Please do this.