Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sakura Dungeon V1.01 Trainer +2

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.AP

Notice:
  • Activate cheats only in battle and once done with the fight turn health and AP off ,You can keep the trainer activate though and shouldnt cause a problem ,But if health and ap is left on after battle you risk a crash .

Attachments

• Sakura Dungeon V1.01 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 9,834

omegerkiller

Reaction score
mhm well... its not working for me... i activate it in battle but nothing happens...

getting hit / using attacks does not change anything

Last edited:

reaper01

Reaction score
im geussing the money code will have to wait?

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
For me the trainer sometimes work. Even with a full party of 3, and i enable the cheat for life, the enemy get's infinite health. That's a bit weird.

IPWIW

Reaction score
and it doesn't work now,great

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I was told that Ceri is the main character and the health and ap cheat working for Ceri only is good enough .

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
Anyone interested in modding the game files? I've modded the game files so that the bunny drops 999999 mana shards (equal to money cheat for me) also modded ceri's stats so she becomes OP (if youre bored of one hit kills just dont use ceri). Also made all items in shop to cost o (so i basically buy item in shops for free). Let me know if youre interested (completely free btw). Thank you MAF for the trainers!

omegerkiller

Reaction score
the main character is ceri but it does not work for ceri i died with full party (ciri is the main char)

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Getting that the enemy get's infinite heallth or mana.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Anyone interested in modding the game files? I've modded the game files so that the bunny drops 999999 mana shards (equal to money cheat for me) also modded ceri's stats so she becomes OP (if youre bored of one hit kills just dont use ceri). Also made all items in shop to cost o (so i basically buy item in shops for free). Let me know if youre interested (completely free btw). Thank you MAF for the trainers!
Ya , its a better idea to mod the game , The game engine is so damn stupid .

Antares56I

Reaction score
Yes please!

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
Ya , its a better idea to mod the game , The game engine is so damn stupid .

Thank you for your permission Mr. AF, I've searched hard for trainers and used cheat engines for this damn game but cant find anything. But this tutorial on youtube shows how you can self-hack/mod the game files. Did it myself and no problems so far!

zynix

Reaction score
If it not hard I want to know how to do it, If it hard I want a file XD

Edited : Just found a link thanks

Last edited:

reaper01

Reaction score
I would like that please