Trainer Search

monoken

Reaction score
this do not work for me it says program has stopped responding everytime without fail and kicks me from the game version 1.01 please help

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
I can get neither the trainer nor the modded files to work :(
Hi Gideon,

Did you follow the tutorial on youtube completely? Once you modded the files, make sure you drag it (archive.rpa) back to the game directory if not the modded file will be in your RPA Extractor file forever.

GideonFluff

Reaction score
Hi Gideon,

Did you follow the tutorial on youtube completely? Once you modded the files, make sure you drag it (archive.rpa) back to the game directory if not the modded file will be in your RPA Extractor file forever.
Yes I did it as it was shown but I can't even get the file to extract :( It tells me the command doesn't exist. And I'm certain I didn't misspell it.

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
Yes I did it as it was shown but I can't even get the file to extract :( It tells me the command doesn't exist. And I'm certain I didn't misspell it.

when you open the cmd (with shift+rightclick as shown in the video), follow the steps from minute 1:51 on the youtube video till the end.

alpalia

Reaction score
weird game for a trainer... i mean, trainer work, then not, then work, then not, etc... no idea wtf happened, but its clearly an weird game system lol

good idea to modify directly the game files, but i dont understand how to do that at all.. i also have try myself with CE, didnt find anything or i find something, but it was completly different when relaunch the game (i m not at MAF skill about trainer and hack/cheats but still pretty weird game system)

Akito Tennouji

Reaction score
I understand changing the game files to better suit the changing of how the game plays, but I'm pretty sure if I were to set Ceri's Level to its max, that it wouldn't affect previously started games, since that data is stored in a .save file(encoded from hex to string). This is the reason Gideon is having problems, I'm absolutely sure he is going back into a previously made game. We need a way to affect the save directly.

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
I understand changing the game files to better suit the changing of how the game plays, but I'm pretty sure if I were to set Ceri's Level to its max, that it wouldn't affect previously started games, since that data is stored in a .save file(encoded from hex to string). This is the reason Gideon is having problems, I'm absolutely sure he is going back into a previously made game. We need a way to affect the save directly.

no he cant even get the files to extract.....the game is so quick to finish starting over after modding the files wouldnt take much time anyway, a lvl 70 ceri could basically capture every single monster there is.

Akito Tennouji

Reaction score
a lvl 70 ceri could basically capture every single monster there is.
A level 70 Ceri would not catch everything because the game chooses the catch rate dependent on if you have encountered the monster or not, and how they play to the story. My level 300 Ceri can not catch everything.

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
A level 70 Ceri would not catch everything because the game chooses the catch rate dependent on if you have encountered the monster or not, and how they play to the story. My level 300 Ceri can not catch everything.
Do you even bother reading the game manual?
"When you defeat a character with this spell(capture) and her LV is not higher than the spell caster, you capture her. Once you capture her, she is sent to the jail in-town. You can talk to her to make her your ally later. Capture does not work on unique enemies or when fighting particularly strong enemies (bosses)." so technically your level 300 ceri can catch anything you encounter in any dungeon besides bosses. which is not even scripted to be playable until she joins you. There is no RNG to it, you just have to outlevel the monsters so like I said, a level 70 can catch any monsters since the max level of enemies in the game is capped at 70.

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
How you play the game or if you have unlocked some monsters is not even relevant to the level argument that we're discussing. If you mod ceri to the max level you can catch all the monsters you encounter (besides the bosses, duh). I tested it myself, many times. And Ive seen no one else here complains.

IPWIW

Reaction score
Aw ****,Yomi needs to fight at some point
I have to hack again

Akito Tennouji

Reaction score
Do you even bother reading the game manual?
"When you defeat a character with this spell(capture) and her LV is not higher than the spell caster, you capture her. Once you capture her, she is sent to the jail in-town. You can talk to her to make her your ally later. Capture does not work on unique enemies or when fighting particularly strong enemies (bosses)." so technically your level 300 ceri can catch anything you encounter in any dungeon besides bosses. which is not even scripted to be playable until she joins you. There is no RNG to it, you just have to outlevel the monsters so like I said, a level 70 can catch any monsters since the max level of enemies in the game is capped at 70.
That is literally what I said. I said it was dependent on if you have encountered the monster before or how they play out to the story. Because if it is the first time you encounter you can NOT catch them. period. and the "how they play to the story" aka "important" aka "bosses and or allies" aka "people you have to recruit THROUGH QUESTS". You said catch every monster there is. Which is wrong. And all things found within the dungeon is a type of monster. So I corrected you, without any lack of knowledge. You misunderstood how I explained the bosses/allies, which I did to shorten how much I was typing. Which I guess since you couldn't understand is wasted now considering I finding myself writing this paragraph.

Coordinatorx

Reaction score
That is literally what I said. I said it was dependent on if you have encountered the monster before or how they play out to the story. Because if it is the first time you encounter you can NOT catch them. period. and the "how they play to the story" aka "important" aka "bosses and or allies" aka "people you have to recruit THROUGH QUESTS". You said catch every monster there is. Which is wrong. And all things found within the dungeon is a type of monster. So I corrected you, without any lack of knowledge. You misunderstood how I explained the bosses/allies, which I did to shorten how much I was typing. Which I guess since you couldn't understand is wasted now considering I finding myself writing this paragraph.
whatever dude. so a level 70 ceri can catch any monster you have encountered right? the first time you meet them, they became a special event. theyre not even normal dungeon monsters (because they automatically become bosses). you practically made me waste my time here trying to explain to you things that even not worth arguing. modding the damn ceri to level 70 is the right thing to do as you could catch all the monsters 'catch-able' in the game. there is no catch rate like u said in #29, period.

YaVol STTeiner

Reaction score
Anyone interested in modding the game files? I've modded the game files so that the bunny drops 999999 mana shards (equal to money cheat for me) also modded ceri's stats so she becomes OP (if youre bored of one hit kills just dont use ceri). Also made all items in shop to cost o (so i basically buy item in shops for free). Let me know if youre interested (completely free btw). Thank you MAF for the trainers!

wats the mod please share :)

Akito Tennouji

Reaction score
whatever dude. so a level 70 ceri can catch any monster you have encountered right? the first time you meet them, they became a special event. theyre not even normal dungeon monsters (because they automatically become bosses). you practically made me waste my time here trying to explain to you things that even not worth arguing. modding the damn ceri to level 70 is the right thing to do as you could catch all the monsters 'catch-able' in the game. there is no catch rate like u said in #29, period.
Holy, Back on AntiFun, completely forgot about this. Sorry man, wasn't worth the hassle on either side of the conversation. Sorry for the trouble.

Raeldus

Reaction score
Anyone interested in modding the game files? I've modded the game files so that the bunny drops 999999 mana shards (equal to money cheat for me) also modded ceri's stats so she becomes OP (if youre bored of one hit kills just dont use ceri). Also made all items in shop to cost o (so i basically buy item in shops for free). Let me know if youre interested (completely free btw). Thank you MAF for the trainers!
yes pls i would like 1 lol