Trainer Search

Wuulfebear

Master Donor
Reaction score
i'm seeing silence.. i don't think he frequents the forums. I only wrote to post a report for him that the trainer doesn't work with the current version. Just so he's aware...

well.. would be aware....

syloreth

Reaction score
Hello.
May we ask to upgrade trainer to the Salt version 1.7.1.
Your trainer is gr8, we need it to have much more fun with this game!
We gonna be thankful !

PWS

Reaction score
It activates on latest build, but dont work. says activated but you can still die. i had it on 0/0 health and got bugged.

syloreth

Reaction score
Hello.
May we ask to upgrade trainer to the Salt version 1.8
Your trainer is gr8, we need it to have much more fun with this game!
We gonna be thankful !

Player7

Reaction score
Trainer seems really buggy. I've died many times with infinite health on.
It seems like it only works when holding certain items/nothing, but those don't seem to be a constant thing.
I've had it work for hours and other times work for a few seconds before stopping.
Disabling all the cheats and re-enabling them all again doesn't seem to fix things, neither does closing the program and opening it again.

syloreth

Reaction score
MR ANTI!
Thnx a lot for 1.8 !!! works gr8 for me!
Can u just add v.1.9?:D
U are best eveh!
Thank u!

hiitsmeste

Reaction score
trainer not working anymore MAF.. it did at first when i started a new game and then after a few hours it stopped working.. maybe an ingame variable changed that the trainer isnt designed to counter.. could you have a look at it mate?.

hiitsmeste

Reaction score
trainer not working anymore MAF.. it did at first when i started a new game and then after a few hours it stopped working.. maybe an ingame variable changed that the trainer isnt designed to counter.. could you have a look at it mate?.
i have found the issue. the trainer works fine when using the bow or a basic pirate shortsword but when using a pirate axe the trainer stops working entirely.. very strange and i dont know if it has anything to do with the quality of the weapon. common = no colour.. uncommon = green, these 2 work fine but the axe is of rare quality = blue and the trainer stops working e.g. health stamina and food stop.

EDIT. also works with the dagger and poachers spear..

Dovahsul

Donor
Reaction score
i have found the issue. the trainer works fine when using the bow or a basic pirate shortsword but when using a pirate axe the trainer stops working entirely.. very strange and i dont know if it has anything to do with the quality of the weapon. common = no colour.. uncommon = green, these 2 work fine but the axe is of rare quality = blue and the trainer stops working e.g. health stamina and food stop.

EDIT. also works with the dagger and poachers spear..
does it still not work for you ? I just played fine and kicked Buffbeards ass (I was first scared because my health dropped but at half health or so it starts replenishing per hit.

Avenge

Donor
Reaction score
There is a minor issue with the new feature, Inf. Items: enabling it caps your gold at 99. This can be a problem when trying to purchase items that are over 99 coins.

Would it be possible to isolate the coins from Inf Items, or edit the item quantity amounts?