Trainer Search

kjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
This trainer is definitely not working correctly. Have been testing it out for the last couple days and have found that as hiitsmeste stated, when the axe is equipped, it doesn't work.

It also only works sporadically. Most times, not at all and when I can get it to actually activate, it will stop working after about an hour or even less of game play. Have not been able to pinpoint any other patterns, though.

MAF, would you be kind enough to look at this for us? Something is definitely off with it...

edit: the F1 activation turns off the interface in the game and the cheat designated F5 is the only one that "works" but it reduces your gold and anything else over 99 DOWN to 99 so you lose your gold and other items.

Last edited:

Prince_Ash

Reaction score
So I was playing my game and the trainer worked yesterday and a little bit today but out of no where it stops working. I activate it and everything but the only thing that works is the items thing. but it kinda sucks that all my items was reduced to 99. Please fix!

syloreth

Reaction score
Hello You Master!
May I ask for update this trainer to version 1.9.6 ?:)

Will be glad! This game is pro, like you !:)

kjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Would appreciate an update to 1.9.6 as the one for 1.9.5 did not work properly. Please take a look at it? Thanks!

kjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
I donated again to get an working/updated trainer for this. have posted in this and the donor's forum and have been ignored for a couple weeks now. what's the point in donating if you're just ignored?

Ty Morgan

Reaction score
hey is there any way to make inf items go to a number of 999999 instead of 99? Just curious is all.
Great work as well!

Claibannz

Reaction score
Inf Health only works sometimes. i was still taking damage and died with the option turned on

Jenari

Reaction score
same here, are there any solution for this Inf health problem?

Caleum

Reaction score
I'm getting a Trojan warning from windows defender on version 2.0.

jasonm82299

Reaction score
For whatever reason, all the zip files I download for the Salt trainer (here on this site and others) are all empty. When I open the downloaded zip file there is nothing inside it, I thought it could be since I have windows 10, but I disabled windows defender and still no luck

syloreth

Reaction score
Trainer not working anymore. Version 2.0.0.

Buddy, can You figure it out and make it working again?

Will be pleased ;)

Cheers!

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Works as intended on current version of Salt. I tried all options today and they all work.

I would, however, increase the inf. items option, as 99 is not enough for some crafting recipes.

EDIT: I have found a workaround of sorts. Say you want loads of wood. When you find a log, just turn the option on once and then off again. Now put the new 99 stack in a chest. Do this once more and you have 198 in your chest. Do it again and you have 297. Etc. Etc.
For money, just find a trader and bring a stack of 99 of something valuable. Sell it for loads of coins. Remember to have the inf. item cheat turned off, or the money stack will just go down to 99.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, stacks inside chests are also reduced to 99, just like your inventory

Last edited: