Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Game now is 64bit so make sure you got 64bit build of the game to be able to run the latest trainer .

RODE_85

Reaction score
The newest trainer froze my computer each time, so I had to manually shutdown my computer every time. I've used trainers before on other games with no problems from mrantifun.net but this one is a no go.

eascollins

Reaction score
It's working fine for me. God mode protects you from most damage but I have died from a massively hard hit while using it. I am so grateful to have this trainer, Mr. AF. Thank you for your hard work!

sermic

Reaction score
It would be a useful trick to find the rare mob, type the new boss drackonus

sermic

Reaction score
and always night , because a lot of rare mobs spawn only in the night

templeton888

Reaction score
[REQ] I love your trainer for savage lands and I can get every thing working although f9- f12 you have to wait for them to activate

the always morning will change night to day but it doesn't stay day forever.

how ever the trainer is crashing more and more as new game patches are coming out so I was wondering if you could add some new features to it when you update it like
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Hunger
  3. No Bleeding
  4. No Disease
  5. No Poison
  6. No Cold
  7. Always Morning
  8. Always night
  9. Inf.Items Quickbar
  10. Inf.Durability (include armour's and left hand)
  11. Easy Crafting (include legendry weapons)
  12. Inf.Items On Construction
  13. Higher jumping,
  14. Faster sprinting
  15. One hit kills
  16. Item duplicator
  17. Teleport
  18. Map's screen
  19. World map
  20. Boss locator
  21. Bigger boss size
  22. Bosses give out more light
  23. Increased Boss spawn rate
  24. Build house's any where
  25. Fires nether go out
  26. Auto hunting
  27. Automatic item collection
  28. Don't drop items upon death
  29. Resurrect where you die
  30. Increased item drop rate

Last edited:

sneackycat

Donor
Reaction score
my game crash when i try to use " easy crafting" cheat gone activated, but when i press K. the game crash

( i open k before the activation, but after it's a crash issue. work yesterday. )

don't know why, but when i activate f9/f10/f12. easy crafting stop crashing my game ^^

Last edited:

templeton888

Reaction score
my game crash when i try to use " easy crafting" cheat gone activated, but when i press K. the game crash

( i open k before the activation, but after it's a crash issue. work yesterday. )

don't know why, but when i activate f9/f10/f12. easy crafting stop crashing my game ^^
my game also crash some time;s whilst trying to activate the cheats especially the f9,f10,f11,f12 I activate f1-f7 quite quickly I don't activate f8 at all. then I activate the others other's one by one over the next 15 minutes that seams to work for me

if that doesn't work try this

First start game world before activating the trainer
First Put an item in the Quickbar before activating the item cheat
First Put an item with durability in the Quickbar before activating the durability cheats
First open the crafting window then activate the easy crafting the cheat then close the window and open it again
First construct something then put in an item to the structure then activate the cheat

Last edited:

sneackycat

Donor
Reaction score
( i think we just need to activate infinite object before activate easy crafting ^^ )

Can we expect a "" dusk hour "" mode ? with always morning in duo, the trainer can be a usefull solution to find draconus with out farming 48h game time. ( spent like 20h last game hours on waiting dusk mode ... draconus spawn 1 only time :/ )

sneackycat

Donor
Reaction score
[REQ] can you add an : always night mode. pushing the game JUST BEFORE night time ?

Ty !

PS: my "" F8 : always morning "" said activated, but works only at the first activation :/ some issue due to the new version .158 ? ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to still be working fine even the morning cheat .

CrazedZeroTM

Reaction score
my trainer seems to be crashing everytime i try and use it. im running the latest trainer that is for the same version of my game the 0.8.3 build 153