Trainer Search

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
New trainer added.
Cannot use the trainer due to the instructions of launching not working. the game launches then says "SCUM could not load your profile. check to see if steam is running and try again" then closes right after. my steam IS running and the game will launch fine if the play button thru steam is used.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Cannot use the trainer due to the instructions of launching not working. the game launches then says "SCUM could not load your profile. check to see if steam is running and try again" then closes right after. my steam IS running and the game will launch fine if the play button thru steam is used.
Try to restart PC maybe? this error you got it has to be related to game itself and not caused by current trainer.

eques0

Donor
Reaction score
SCUM could not load your profile..
I uninstalled Easy anti cheat for all my games and the trainer works fine now. seems that easy anti cheat for 7 Days to Die was affecting Scum single player. Also Steam needs to be online in single player. hope this helps.

Bennlzh

Reaction score
Update would be nice, and if possible....no reload or inf ammo

Haryy

Reaction score
In the beginning it wasn't working for me. Found out several scum-processes where running. End all the processes, start the game en it works fine