Trainer Search

BigBlack77

Reaction score
Пожалуста добавь обновление scum v0.1.17.8849 буду блогадарен
Трейнер работает на версии 8849 - на первой странице есть описание как запускать.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
lmao still doesnt work on 0.1.17.9119
plz update :/
Doesn't work
dont work
doesnt work for me at all downloaded each version to test it
Current trainer works fine here, using current build as you find at bottom right, have you guys read notice from first page? you have to open the game .exe directly from "SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64" in order to launch without anti-cheat then proceed in singleplayer then activate cheats.

kZhNHjo.jpg

XenoMod

Reaction score
Current trainer works fine here, using current build as you find at bottom right, have you guys read notice from first page? you have to open the game .exe directly from "SCUM\SCUM\Binaries\Win64" in order to launch without anti-cheat then proceed in singleplayer then activate cheats.

kZhNHjo.jpg

you have a different process id then from mine. also all i here is beeps instead of the CHEAT ACTIVATED noise.

RabidJim

Donor
Reaction score
Here is an idea..... Patreon..... for specific trainers?
then you could drop anything not paying for itself.

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Scum 0.1.17.8320 Trainer +11
Scum 0.1.17.8766 Trainer +11
Scum 0.1.17.9119 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Hydration
  4. Stable Temperature
  5. Stable Vitals
  6. No Hunger
  7. Inf.Vitamins
  8. Inf.Minerals
  9. Empty Bladder
  10. Empty Colon
  11. Inf.Blood Volume

Notice:

• Open game folder and go to "\SCUM\Binaries\Win64" make shortcut of "SCUM.exe" and launch the game from the shortcut so the anticheat of the game doesn't launch and you can play offline and use the trainer
So Infinite hydration, stable temperature, stable vitals, no hunger, empty bladder and bowels dont work. Everything else does so ehh....can live with until fixed :)

Thanks again Mr. Antifun

LoneStarRanger

Master Donor
Reaction score
alright awesome thanks :p yeah they must have done a MINOR update the day AFTER i downloaded it which would explain my issue