Trainer Search

John Tick

Reaction score
Not to sure what I am doing wrong, all the MrAntiFun trainers I have use for nearly 8 months have worth beautiful, but for some reason does not work with the CODEX version at all. I have tried all the trainers and none work, all I wanted was infinite ammo ???

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Not to sure what I am doing wrong, all the MrAntiFun trainers I have use for nearly 8 months have worth beautiful, but for some reason does not work with the ***** version at all. I have tried all the trainers and none work, all I wanted was infinite ammo ???
Use "V1.1.3.0" Trainer.

If the game updated then wait for MrAntiFun to update the Trainer as well.

WebMert

Reaction score
wtf :(

image.jpg

Valtyr6

Reaction score
Most of these antiviruses aren't that good and would flag almost any trainer , half of the reports says the file is a cheat tool .

but half don't...

We all understand false positives bro, but that isn't just 1 or 2 incorrect.

idk, doesn't look right man. The majority should say PUP or hacktool, not trojan

bud the chud

Donor
Reaction score
but half don't...

idk, doesn't look right man. The majority should say PUP or hacktool, not trojan
No it even says in the reports:
Dropper/Hacktools
Win32 Variant Cheat Engine
Trojan (When opened will commit to other actions with or without user consent like perhaps injecting into file or system memory)

That's what the trainers do, memory injection. These are all false.

Side note when looking at these analyzers look at these ones for verification:
Ad-Aware, Aegis Labs, ESET, and BitDefender.

C0RSA1R

Reaction score
Any plans to add an option to max out Orbs of Masamune? They were added in the 1.1.4.0 update.
" After finishing missions for the second time, instead of Skill Points the player now receives a powerful new currency called 'Orbs of Masamune'. The number of Orbs depends on the difficulty level. A new set of violent challenges will be added to the game soon. Players finishing these challenges will be able to imbue Smith's Anvil with power to greatly improve weapon stats. Orbs of Masamune will play crucial role in this process."

Also, there was another trainer I tried (was terribly optimized), but it gave the option to have unlimited double jumping and 1HK. Are there any plans in adding in those features?

thegunhinger

Reaction score
is it working for patch 1.1.5?;

Mrantifun i know it is already requested but plz add inf. orbs of Masamune and possibly inf. double jump. THX

TOXICGENERALXX

Reaction score
but half don't...

His trainers are safe I use them all the time nothing has happened to my PC

thegunhinger

Reaction score
PLZ update soon, i know there are a lot of other requests, but i would like to spend a holiday playing games which i don't need to spend hours and hours to find a new trainer.

MadGamer357

Reaction score
Can somone help me, i'm in patch notes 1.1.6.0 and i can get the mode to activate, but not work. What i mean by this is, when i press to activate the trainer and the other hotkeys, it'll say it's activated but not work at all. IDK if i have to some how update the trianer (no idea on how to do that) or if a new updated trainer needs to come out.

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
An update would be great, 1.1.3.0 trainer is unreliable with the latest version of the game.

richerwegnar

Donor
Reaction score
I don t know why the trainer isn t working for you men? but for me it is working very well.
(exe version of the game 1.1.5.1)

Reaction score
The current trainer still works for me but I'd really like to see an update for the new currency type "orbs of masamune" that was added in the most recent update