Trainer Search

Kobra

Reaction score
thank you for updated trainer MrAntifun

xxloverxx

Reaction score
uhm guys what version of the trainer should i run when im playing the gog version of the game?

Yudfal

Reaction score
Hi. using the latest version that's on the Windows 10 store. The 1.4 trainer boots up and detects that the EXE is running, but when trying to press *any* of the F keys (Medicine whilst highlighting the cabinet, crafting whilst on the crafting screen, fast crafting whilst someone is crafting), nothing happens. I click back to the trainer application, the trainer will lock up for a few seconds before finally making the Windows Error noise and becoming functional again.

xtrydexs

Reaction score
Hello thank you very much for the hack but when I update the game to the version 1.4 and when I try to activate some cheat I did not put it on or heard the voice that I can do if you help me

BEAMWE10

Reaction score
I am the only one here that the trainer is not running ok?!
I mean I start the game and after that the trainer or reverse but after I load my world and I press the keys are not working.
If someone could help me please reply me.
THX

Spiffo

Reaction score
Well, if you actually read the other comments you see that the trainer is 32 bit only and just does not work on 64 bit, Im sure MRAntifun will get us a 64 bit version some time

Demon Vector234

Reaction score
I mean I start the game and after that the trainer or reverse but after I load my world and I press the keys are not working.
If someone could help me please reply me.
THX
The same problem, make the 64-bit version please.