7. No Pet Hunger
  8. Fast Craft
  9. Inf.Pet Health
  10. Inf.Medicine
  11. Free Upgrade
  12. Free Crafting
Notice:
  • First start game world then you can activate most of the cheats
  • First hover over the Medicine case then activate the Medicine cheat then hover over the case again then deactivate the cheat
  • If you want to exit the current game you started make sure you disable the cheats otherwise the game may crash for some reason
  • For Free Upgrade first open upgrading window hover over an upgrade which isnt completed then activate cheat then hover over the item again and it can be upgraded for free
  • For Free Crafting first open crafting window and hover over an item then activate free crafting cheat then hover over any item you want to craft and it can be crafted for free
can you make trainer for sheltered v1.6

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm able to use the 1.5 trainer on the latest update (v1.7 on steam). I did have to edit the F9 (Fast Craft) and F12 (Free Crafting) hotkeys to different keys. For me, I changed the keybindings to [Home] and [End].
Fuel, Food, Water, Crafting, Upgrading, Crafting worked just fine while I was playing.
I don't recommend trading with an NPC while you have free trade/free crafting cheats on though (my game basically was stuck in a loop - since I had infinite resources).

Argent47

Super Donor
Reaction score
MAF doesn't need to update the trainer, as mentioned above, the 1.5 trainer works fine for the current 1.7 steam version of the game.
Please make sure you are using the trainer properly.

NaoNaoMİ

Reaction score
Amazing but 1.6 is out now so can you please add that too? and a key to activate cheats because at one point it doesn't let me use it.

arnox666

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Sheltered Early Access V3.1 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V6.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V6.4 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V7.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V7.2 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V8.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered 32bit V1.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered 64bit V1.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered 32bit V1.2 Trainer +12
Sheltered 32bit V1.4 Trainer +12
Sheltered 32bit V1.5 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. Inf.Fuel
  2. Inf.Food
  3. Inf.Water
  4. Inf.Stats
  5. Inf.Integrity
  6. Inf.Health
  7. No Pet Hunger
  8. Fast Craft
  9. Inf.Pet Health
  10. Inf.Medicine
  11. Free Upgrade
  12. Free Crafting
Notice:
  • First start game world then you can activate most of the cheats
  • First hover over the Medicine case then activate the Medicine cheat then hover over the case again then deactivate the cheat
  • If you want to exit the current game you started make sure you disable the cheats otherwise the game may crash for some reason
  • For Free Upgrade first open upgrading window hover over an upgrade which isnt completed then activate cheat then hover over the item again and it can be upgraded for free
  • For Free Crafting first open crafting window and hover over an item then activate free crafting cheat then hover over any item you want to craft and it can be crafted for free
Thanks a lot !!