Trainer Search

frontxxrunner

Reaction score
The Infinite Medicine is not working properly :(

Did you hover over it like the instructions said?

I find that after I replenish the medicines, I exit and save and restart the game. Otherwise, I sometimes get locked in a trade setup and can't accept or exit it.

EricNeedHelp

Reaction score
mine has a problem press f1 freezez nthing is working a few minute or 2 then Works and no red Word if nyone nhowshow to fix it goo my faceboo page my name is ther harro rain because i dont like obe at forums too long

Toghoul

Reaction score
There's a problem,if I active the trainer,the number of toy and book can't change

soniccactus

Reaction score
Trainer working just fine for the GOG version.Make sure you select the 32bit or 64bit exe file in the game folder.

Would be nice if there's a cheat option for infinite items :)

BobbyGeta

Reaction score
Hi all,

has anyone also the problem that inf.fuel and integrity doesn't work?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,

has anyone also the problem that inf.fuel and integrity doesn't work?
Your new member so incase you missed the notice:
  • First start game world then you can activate most of the cheats

RayneTurin

Super Donor
Reaction score
So inf integrity and inf health are definitely not working. As far as health, it works on the shelter view, but in the encounter screen it doesnt work. Everything else works 4.0 when you follow the directions.

Pseudonymn

Reaction score
Also having issue. Steam Version. Only some of the trainer works. Inf. Fuel, Inf. Stats, Inf. Integrity, Inf. Health and Fast Craft, all not turning on. Using the 7.2 trainer, 8.0 won't work at all. Nor will the 64 bit version, 32 bit version isn't there to download unless it's any number of the other ones.

the_weber

Donor
Reaction score
Still need update when you get a chance. Thank you. IT is because they added raid's system