Trainer Search

brewdog

Reaction score
Can someone explain Inf.Integrity option is this working or this option confuses me, is it not supose to make all things were we dont have to repair it?

brewdog

Reaction score
Only F9 (not sure if was this one) doesn't work for me. The rest just work fine.

And it's true, disable them before close the game or it will crash.
First Upgrade or Start crafting something then press F9 while crafting/upgrading is in progress then it should activate and instant craft/upgrade

xXDashHawkXx

Reaction score
Can someone explain Inf.Integrity option is this working or this option confuses me, is it not supose to make all things were we dont have to repair it?
It used to work in the older updates. i havent tried the v1.0 update trainer but i do knnow that in the alpha v8.0 the integrity still does go down during gameplay whether the cheat is on or off. But it does however speed up the fixing process but doess not speed up the time that it takes to fix it. Not sure if that helped or if you just couldnt understand

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer is for 32bit build of the game , Will make one for 64bit now .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is this trainer compatible with GOG version?
New trainer added for 64bit builds of the game , If your game runs from C:\GOG Games\Sheltered\Windows64 then use the 64bit trainer , If you running the game from C:\GOG Games\Sheltered\Windows32 then use the previous 32bit trainer .

Thugnificant

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Mr. Antifun you've really helped me and others by finding cheats and creating trainers to exploit for us.
Really appreciate your help!

slajdas

Reaction score
Lost two persons on an expedition, everyone got sad. Suddenly they came back to the shelter but could not be selected and do tasks but they consumed oxygen. Kind of spooky... :)

Chronix

Reaction score
can some body help me im using 64bit 1.0 Trainer but non of them or active when i press the button :(

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Is the fast craft option the same as in subnautica, because when you activate fast craft in subnautica, you don't need any items anymore, but in sheltered still need items to make

Drakus

Reaction score
I have a problem, i press the button (F1, F2, etc) and no effect and the trainer block. I use all trainer and all versions (32bit and 64bit). I use the GoG game. Is a explication?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Is the fast craft option the same as in subnautica, because when you activate fast craft in subnautica, you don't need any items anymore, but in sheltered still need items to make
Nope , In Sheltered it will only allow you to craft stuff in an instant ,I may look into expanding the cheat later though .

Lancet11

Super Donor
Reaction score
Im assuming we will have a new version sometime this week. Just gotta wait.