Trainer Search

strbrvsky

Reaction score
1.5 is still working in 1.6, although not everything, for me only infinite Integrity not working. all you need is just Hover to object that the one you want to cheat like in the Note instruction, be it crafting, upgrade, and everything else. oh and it seems Fast crafting not working when crafting new room and repairing huh!?

Robin Black

Reaction score
Trainer Update Request.
-
Hi. i Tested Current Trainer V1.5 With The New Game Version (1.6) And The Following Options/Cheats Aren't Working 1- Option 5 Inf. Integrity, 2- Option 9 Fast Craft, 3- Option 11 Free Upgrade. Can You Please Update The Trainer? Thanks. :)

funny101

Reaction score
Thanks maf but can you make a trainer for version 1.6 please

Sicktag

Reaction score
Trainer needs to be updated. It doesn't work for current version.

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Sheltered Early Access V3.1 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V6.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V6.4 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V7.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V7.2 Trainer +10
Sheltered Early Access V8.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered 32bit V1.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered 64bit V1.0 Trainer +10
Sheltered 32bit V1.2 Trainer +12
Sheltered 32bit V1.4 Trainer +12
Sheltered 32bit V1.5 Trainer +12

Sheltered V1.7 Trainer +12

Options:
  1. Inf.Fuel
  2. Inf.Food
  3. Inf.Water
  4. Inf.Stats
  5. Inf.Integrity
  6. Inf.Health
  7. No Pet Hunger
  8. Fast Craft
  9. Inf.Pet Health
  10. Inf.Medicine
  11. Free Upgrade
  12. Free Crafting
Notice:
  • First start game world then you can activate most of the cheats
  • First hover over the Medicine case then activate the Medicine cheat then hover over the case again then deactivate the cheat
  • If you want to exit the current game you started make sure you disable the cheats otherwise the game may crash for some reason
  • For Free Upgrade first open upgrading window hover over an upgrade which isnt completed then activate cheat then hover over the item again and it can be upgraded for free
  • For Free Crafting first open crafting window and hover over an item then activate free crafting cheat then hover over any item you want to craft and it can be crafted for free
it doesnt work for me i have hovered over the medicine and clicked but nothing and not even a single cheat works when i start the game someone please help