Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New Trainer added ,To make up for the delay i added couple new cheats ,Free Upgrading and Free Crafting .

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Oh, well. Woah. That was seriously quick. Thanks man, you're the best.

PWS

Reaction score
new cheat? is it Christmas? also thanks MAF!

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
So i have the same problem since the first version of the game. After coming back from exploring, the character is stuck next to the protective suits locker, and i can't select it at all. All i can do is to restart my game, since this one is lost definitly.

Gen. Sito

Reaction score
The Free upgrade is very buggy and did not work for me, i followed the instructions you gave us but it does not work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So i have the same problem since the first version of the game. After coming back from exploring, the character is stuck next to the protective suits locker, and i can't select it at all. All i can do is to restart my game, since this one is lost definitly.
Any idea which cheat causes it ? .

PWS

Reaction score
man i am stuck on the Free Upgrade cheat. i can get all of them to work but that one.
do i need to just hover the button Upgrade? or what. I tried to hover the item i want but lack materials. then press F11. Ding.
So it tried it on the Water Filter "Upgrade" page. Ding...

whats the best place to activate it?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
man i am stuck on the Free Upgrade cheat. i can get all of them to work but that one.
do i need to just hover the button Upgrade? or what. I tried to hover the item i want but lack materials. then press F11. Ding.
So it tried it on the Water Filter "Upgrade" page. Ding...

whats the best place to activate it?
I will look into it .

deedledagz

Reaction score
i also tried disabling all the cheat and use free upgrade still it wont work.

deedledagz

Reaction score
Mr.Anti fun. thank you soo much for the update. Free upgrade works now. thank you soo much again! You're the best.

SrGekko

Reaction score
No trabajo del F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12 cuando el pulso me dice que no funciona, alguna solución?

Ziggurat

Reaction score
Doesn't work v1.2 cheats on me, I push the buttons, it doesn't light red, yet if I click the trainer it crashes....I don't know what to do. I have v1.2 either.