Trainer Search

Allegoria

Reaction score
Doesn't work v1.2 cheats on me, I push the buttons, it doesn't light red, yet if I click the trainer it crashes....I don't know what to do. I have v1.2 either.

Same for me. I don't know what to do, no red light, nothing happens..

afrokingj

Reaction score
Could use an update sick of seeing my daughters dying of dehydration or starvation since the trainers don't work.

fuzzballz

Reaction score
every cheats seems to work when i tried the methods shown above except for pet hunger and health.
and everytime i try to feed my horse or any other pets in day 1~3 the after i feed them..

UnknownSomeone

Reaction score
I have to ask something. I play on V1.3 and i use cheat for V1.2 and it works but it's quite difficult to activate last 4 cheats. I'm pressing and pressing and pressing and if i get lucky it's gonna activate. The more you go down the harder it is to activate that cheat. Is that because of the versions? If it is please make cheat for V1.3. Thanks.

fuzzballz

Reaction score
I have to ask something. I play on V1.3 and i use cheat for V1.2 and it works but it's quite difficult to activate last 4 cheats. I'm pressing and pressing and pressing and if i get lucky it's gonna activate. The more you go down the harder it is to activate that cheat. Is that because of the versions? If it is please make cheat for V1.3. Thanks.
I use the 1.3 but the only think that doesn't work is the pet food and health..
for the last four
inf med = you need to hover your mouse over the med box and press f10 and it should activate
crafting= open crafting box and activate the cheat
upgrade= open upgrade box and activate the cheat
the cheats should work ... well its works for me anyway. ..

UnknownSomeone

Reaction score
I use the 1.3 but the only think that doesn't work is the pet food and health..
for the last four
inf med = you need to hover your mouse over the med box and press f10 and it should activate
crafting= open crafting box and activate the cheat
upgrade= open upgrade box and activate the cheat
the cheats should work ... well its works for me anyway. ..
Dude thank you so much, i was breaking my keyboard trying to activate those. THX SO MUCH M8

arcadiae

Reaction score
I'm really confused, how does the version numbering work? I can't tell which is the newest version.

LambdaHero

Reaction score
Some of the cheats dont work like :
-Fuel
-Health
-Fast craft
-Medicine
I just have a error sound when pressing the hotkey

Arthur W

Reaction score
Please update. The no animal food doesn't seem to work. And i would love if you manage some sort of infinite item cheat or dulication cheat.

nate19999

Reaction score
pls update? :/ inf. health doesn't work when i hit f6, and when i hovered over the cabinet it did nothing..

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
MAKE SURE YOU GO UNDER THE FOLDER AND RUN THE 32-BIT GAME! THEN START THE GAME OPEN THE GAME WORLD! OPEN THE TRAINER AND THEN TRY TO ACTIVATE! I just tried and every option activated and works for me using this method.