Trainer Search

hongduc

Reaction score
pls need update version 1.0.3.42>> version 1.0.3.44 thank so much

Bioreign

Donor
Reaction score
I downloaded since your Youtube-start (if I remember right). And now I will use this moment for saying thank you for making stable, reliable trainer, updates to them, and mostly that you devote your kindness to us singleplayers, who just wanna explore a game on their way without to necessarily buy cheats. I really appreciate it. And thought it is sad, that you went off from GCW, I'm glad that you keep up. Thanks, mate (btw: why not Ad.fly to make some mo on the fly?)

Oh.. one thing: great would be a function for raising the running speed in some games. In those you have to sneak, though it is a action game. I really like the Quake kind of movement, even in Adventures... erm no, especialy in adventures. No sprint key *whataretheythinking?!* ...or a missing jump function.. don't let me start with that stupid habit.

Good example: Far Cry 2. I don''t want to make an ad here, but Psych had made a Trainer back then, which let you nearly fly through the jungle. The game, which has some loooong distances to run, drive, back and forth... It made that game so much more enjoyable. Nowadays that peticular trainer isn't working for me anymore. Don't know why. Since I own a nVidia, both trainer and game are crashing simultaniously. And my please to you: please make a trainer for FC2 with that special option. I would be the happiest. .... that game is quite meditative, special when you run like a berserk into a full stuffed, running in circles around that outpost to burn them heads with a melody of "ring around the Rosie" on the lips. *grin

Riblit

Reaction score
is there some special way to activate the trainer ive tryed running it as admin then putting in the mrantifun.net and it still wont activate

thymo

Reaction score
Megatrainer is bullcrap it doesnt work at all people who "bought" premium got extra things in there trainer but if it doesnt work why buy it ?

hongduc

Reaction score
yep Megatrainer ask buy premium some time cheats working for computer and player>.<

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
A update for this trainer will be getting released sometime next week when MrAntiFun gets back from his time off. Hope this helps and sorry for the extended wait all the trainer are getting done as fast as they can :)

intel

Reaction score
just be patient now =).we all have lives too haha. and there are tons of games that needs to be updated/tested or to be made. =) check back again in a week or so.
Thank you very much ♥

hongduc

Reaction score
just be patient now =).we all have lives too haha. and there are tons of games that needs to be updated/tested or to be made. =) check back again in a week or so.
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you very much

Tacticious

Reaction score
Soo about that update?

Reaction score
Just bought the Complete Edition on Steam Summer Sale for $16.49 USD and would love for this to be updated!
Thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I got a new trainer done and will be released tomorrow .