Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Please first start single player then open trainer then activate the trainer and the cheats , Starting single player is a must do so the trainer can activate.

hongduc

Reaction score
New trainer added , Please first start single player then open trainer then activate the trainer and the cheats , Starting single player is a must do so the trainer can activate.
Thank you so muck ^_^

Reaction score
Hi guys , New trainers for game DLCS will be added today too .
So the new Trainer is basically the same as the older one?
I have Version 1.0.3.144 and can use the 1.0.3.142 Trainer by deactivating all DLCs and the new one is the same way.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So the new Trainer is basically the same as the older one?
I have Version 1.0.3.144 and can use the 1.0.3.142 Trainer by deactivating all DLCs and the new one is the same way.
New trainers added for both DLC , Please read notice #2 .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes I did start up a new single player game then ran the trainer but it wouldn't activate, I deactivated the DLCs and then it would activate.
Use the proper new trainer , I added 2 new trainers.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have the Complete Edition, so does that mean I must deactivate one of the Expansions to be able to use a Trainer?
No , If you have all of the expansions then use Brave New World trainer , If you have base game + Gods And Kings then use the gods and kings trainer , If you only have the base game then use the 2nd trainer .

Reaction score
Ok after testing it out, at least the Brave New World Trainer, it works with the Complete Edition.

Thank You MrAntiFun!
bro i got the complete edition to how did you get it working??? i did follow the video and the instruction... mind telling me what to do???

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
bro i got the complete edition to how did you get it working??? i did follow the video and the instruction... mind telling me what to do???
Download Brave New World trainer - Start the game - Start Single Player playing - Open the trainer - Activate the trainer - Activate the required cheats.

Reaction score
Ok after testing it out, at least the Brave New World Trainer, it works with the Complete Edition.

Thank You MrAntiFun!
bro i got the complete edition to how did you get it working??? i did follow the video and the instruction... mind telling me what to do??? i think my game version is 1.0.3.18

henrikzar

Reaction score
Infinite strategic resources is not working. All the other ones are though. I'm using the Brave New World Trainer.

Reaction score
it didn't work for me mrantifun i guess because of my version of my game...ill wait for your next update thank you for your time :)

Breaker

Reaction score
My game version is 1.0.3.144 with some DLC's.
CivilizationV.exe
Trainer cant see the game.
IDK why.