Trainer Search

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
it seems the trainer cant be used in scenario, it works perfect in Random Map game, but it says the Game Module not running

Edit : Use Vanilla trainer if you play scenario, it works for Mongol scenario so far

It will only work for vanilla scenarios, if the scenario requires one or more of the expansion packs, you need to use the trainer appropriate for that expansion pack, and if it requires both expansion packs, you use Brave New World version of the trainer.

JimboCheez

Reaction score
Hello I have tried to download this I have extracted the file and it says "Windows can not complete extraction destination file not found" any fix to this problem?

Andrew118118

Reaction score
Hello I have tried to download this I have extracted the file and it says "Windows can not complete extraction destination file not found" any fix to this problem?
Try disabling any anti-virus.
AVAST always blocks trainers for me, your AV might do the same for you

Darkgamesbr21

Reaction score
Mrantifun has how you send the download link of Civilization V version V 1.0.3.18?
/

vinchazz

Reaction score
Hello, i tried the vanilla and BNW trainer, but all doesn't work when i tried to play with Mod toggled on
is it my fault or does the trainer not support mod ?

nasrul1992

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Civilization V DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Gods And Kings DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8
Civilization V Brave New World DX11-DX9 V1.0.3.279 Trainer +8

Options :
  1. Inf.Cash
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Movement
  4. Inf.Strategic Resources
  5. Fast Production
  6. Fast Title Improvement
  7. Fast Research
  8. Fast Construction
Notice:
  • Start game world then activate trainer
  • If you have Brave New world DLC then use Brave New World Trainer , If you have Gods and Kings DLC then use Gods and Kings Trainer , If you don't have Gods and Kings or Brave New World DLCS then use the first trainer .
can you give for version 1.0.0.17

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well, since BNW came after GaK it should be quite logical to use the BNW trainer?

Anyway, Mr AF, do you think it would be possible to add option for more policy points? ;)

jimmy

Reaction score
wont work for me i dont have any dlcs i ran the first one and it says the game is off i started the map then the trainer nothing

MasterMind974

Reaction score
I have a question, for what exactly the Inf.Health cheat is working? Because my units kept dying despite the fact that the cheat was activated.

If it was only for our towns, it would have been nice to precise it somewhere...