Trainer Search

kaiserryu

Reaction score
excuse me sir
can u make a new trainer for Sid Meier Civilization Beyond Earth?

chrisbk88

Reaction score
Nevermind I think I got it working, need a delete post option on this forum

Last edited:

cruster12

Reaction score
Hey MrAntiFun, is there a possibility that you could make a trainer for the game and all of the expansion packs combined including standalone DLC

mountain97

Super Donor
Reaction score
they just updated the game , mine was working a couple of days ago now it is now, please when you get the time , thank you.

ThijsRay

Reaction score
Fireaxis updated the game. Please update the trainer when you have the time.

johnliu

Reaction score
Steam new update is 1.0.3.276 on today
Trainer cant work.

rich pham

Donor
Reaction score
hey , i cant seem to get it working , im playing on steam , with no dlc downloaded what so ever, im playing on direct x10/11 i started the singleplayer then started the trainer, i press f1 but none of the trainers are red and it doesnt work in game at all, i tried both the one with the password and the one without

chris

Donor
Reaction score
hey , i cant seem to get it working , im playing on steam , with no dlc downloaded what so ever, im playing on direct x10/11 i started the singleplayer then started the trainer, i press f1 but none of the trainers are red and it doesnt work in game at all, i tried both the one with the password and the one without
Hi there as you can see from the posts above you, the trainer needs an update :). it will come soon.

Yamato146

Reaction score
I am using the latest Steam update, so I downloaded the 1.0.3.276 BNW trainer. I start up the game and load the save game. I Alt-Tab out and start up the trainer, then press F1 to activate it. I go back to the game and when I push the Next Turn button, the game crashes. The game works fine on its own. If I start the game and open the trainer, but don't activate it, the game works fine. I can activate it, turn on Inf. Money, then deactivate it, and it works fine. But if I click Next Turn with the trainer activated, the game crashes. So I effectively lose the Fast Research and Fast Construction cheats. :(