Trainer Search

RDTGVC

Reaction score
Just a heads up, I experience a lot of crashing when using the Fast Research one...

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
lol 2here has 2h to unlock the game and the trainer is ready! very nice! thanks you realy is the best Mr.Antifun!

Skeirma

Donor
Reaction score
Please add infinite movement, that was such a dope fun cheat to screw around with

Flyer

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah i got the trainer to work by starting the game then starting up the trainer. Normally i would start the game first and then the trainer but it wouldn't work this way. All good now though.

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer but fast production is not working for me.Tried on both retail releases.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
LOL the trainer wont work for me. I dont normaly have any problems with Mrantifun trainers but i do with this one. Any suggestions Mrantifun. The game build is 1.0.0.26

We need to start a new game?
to continue, and then click and just beeps and all. nothing works

sry for my english :D

I got so happy but it doesn't work :(

Start game first then open the trainer .
Just a heads up, I experience a lot of crashing when using the Fast Research one...
Will take a look at it .

poring2499

Reaction score
inf. Health Building and Unit.
inf. All Resource.
inf. Movement and attack

Thank for your advance.

Last edited:

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
It seems like there is a problem with the trainer somewhere. During turn 26, the game always crashes. I've tried playing the same save without the trainer on, but something must have been changed before then. I've also tried with a different game too, it still crashes around then.

Deo Biet

Reaction score
can confirm about turn 26 caused the game to crash, it crashes the game off to desktop right when the new turn start.

Sixtynined

Reaction score
Unlimited envoys would be pretty and if the Faith and Gold values that we get to be customisable.Cuz I think the AI kinda hates us for having so much gold xD

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Unlimited envoys would be pretty and if the Faith and Gold values that we get to be customisable.Cuz I think the AI kinda hates us for having so much gold xD
Will see what i can do about it .