Trainer Search

Shpydar

Reaction score
holy crap that website is annoying to navigate.

Tip to anyone else trying to get the file, translate the page so it makes some sense first. Then make sure the first telecom underlines before clicking it, else you get a weird ad.

Can now confirm this version works with the DX12 version of civ6 with R&F (haven't tried it with the DX11 yet)

Awesome thanks Smoke2312

ungula

Reaction score
Just used cheat engine for money.. it work for just around 30k - 50k. Which is quite alot.
What values were you searching for? I've been searching for 4 bytes and Float, but neither have gotten results. Nothing comes up if im searching exact values and increases, and nothing matches if i search increased value either

Toohhnnee

Donor
Reaction score
What values were you searching for? I've been searching for 4 bytes and Float, but neither have gotten results. Nothing comes up if im searching exact values and increases, and nothing matches if i search increased value either

Search for exact value (what the current gold is don't add the decimal place values i.e. if you make 15.2 gold a turn just take the whole integer your gold is after each turn), 2 byte, fast scan off. I usually find it after 3 scans, you should have 3-4 addresses. Works best up to 60k not over. Confirmed last night with the new updates. Went 150 turns, several dozen runs no crash or freeze. Good workaround until the trainer is updated. Change value for all addresses.

Last edited:

AcidRain

Reaction score
I Can't wait for the trainer to come out for the update!
I have the none update version on my computer too so I have been using it too with the old trainer.

chester9072

Reaction score
Search for exact value (what the current gold is don't add the decimal place values i.e. if you make 15.2 gold a turn just take the whole integer your gold is after each turn), 2 byte, fast scan off. I usually find it after 3 scans, you should have 3-4 addresses. Works best up to 60k not over. Confirmed last night with the new updates. Went 150 turns, several dozen runs no crash or freeze. Good workaround until the trainer is updated. Change value for all addresses.

Thanks for this.

tonytt

Reaction score
XML files you can open it with wordpad go to instal file then BASE > Assets > Gameplay > Data there is a Map called Eras

there are some lines with starting money you can edit

the rest of XML scripting findt it on google

i put this here so you give MRANTIFUN the time to FINISH his Trainer

If you cant play the game with out cheats dont play the game at all

Ryan Irvine

Reaction score
Agreed they are charging on cheathappens for a trainer that does not even work!

Sophiedumarr

Reaction score
While you wait, just use cheat engine for money. Exact value, 2 bytes, fast search off.

AcidRain

Reaction score
I found that one trainer on the site but you have to pay for it to work.
Like $10 a mouth, It's Bull*****!
If you download it you can only use one cheat and that is 99 moves.
Just wait for him to release the new one on here.

Smoke2312

Reaction score
I found that one trainer on the site but you have to pay for it to work.
Like $10 a mouth, It's Bull*****!
If you download it you can only use one cheat and that is 99 moves.
Just wait for him to release the new one on here.

If you followed my instructions on page 40 you do not have to pay for anything. The trainer is free and I have been using it since the rise and fall update. I have not paid a dime. I do not know how many times or different ways I have to say that. The trainer works and it is FREE.

Littlechild_000

Reaction score
If you followed my instructions on page 40 you do not have to pay for anything. The trainer is free and I have been using it since the rise and fall update. I have not paid a dime. I do not know how many times or different ways I have to say that. The trainer works and it is FREE.

Send me DM with link. Thanks !

Karol666

Reaction score
I've posted direct link to the trainer from page 40 but it is waiting for moderator approval. If you want this you can DM me :)

AcidRain

Reaction score

Then where did you find it because I have looked everywhere all over the internet for one and have not found a free one please message me with the link thanks.