Trainer Search

cabecadey

Reaction score
What is this trainer? Do you have the link? If you have you can send it to me?

AcidRain

Reaction score
It's a chniese site where he can read something, i can't read anything. And there is more than 1 version, i only got some not working versions.

I know that site it is pretty good that just put out one that is suppose to work.
Try downloading it again.
Its the green button.
I translated it with Chrome.

Once you have it on you have click the little computer/folder looking button at the bottom for it to work.

tonytt

Reaction score
Downloading this file has rised many errors and warnings. And I'm not even using a firewall! Says it's some sort of 'wonderful calendar'. I'm not risiking. I'm wairing for a real trainer.

it works fine 0-o

PsychomanSteve

Reaction score
Totally agree, Mr Anti Fun is more about the fun of tailoring the experience rather than making a buck like all the other sites. Thank you for providing an awesome service and to anyone still complaining about how long this can take please try donating and possibly helping with creating the trainer instead of just whining about it.

jcwfalcon

Reaction score
everyone.....
MrAntiFun:
@karmafisher Should be done today , So much needed fixing i had to almost redo the whole trainer .

chill
i gotchua with the updates from MAF ;)

EDIT:he sent that in chat to me at about 2:52 AM. again i am West Coast time or PST for you other people in different countries
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who work on these and mrantifun.

I intend to become a donor after I get a job. Hard times.

pj3029

Reaction score
New guy here: Is there a trainer that works with 1.0.0.216 with Rise and Fall DLC?

sadasdcxzcxzc

Reaction score
Please update trainer for V.1.0.0.216, Rise and Fall DLC.
This version is not working with the last version of the game, and the last version has some added features, such as loyalty, governer point etc. that trainer doesn't have an option for them yet.

axxis34

Reaction score
the fling one doesnt work for me at all, even when using the dx12 game mode. Awaiting the real trainer with much anticipation :)

zoppss

Super Donor
Reaction score
Not to antagonize anyone, but shouldn't there be some moderation regarding these links ?
Could be, but if someone really is stupid enough to download from somewhere else than MAF's direct links, you can only blame yourself.

pudaroff

Reaction score
massive respect for mr. antifun for making these trainers, i'm using them for a while :)
and quick question guys, do you have difficulties with civ 6 in general? i've been beaten like a little b**ch even on settler difficulty :(