Trainer Search

CRMILL

Reaction score
when i activate trainer, game crashes when i press next turn. Why is that? i have wemod with your latest trainer. And yes im on steam and on latest version of Civ VI GS

RobPdx

Reaction score
Maybe I'm not alone; but with the latest update, 1.0.0.341(443561); I tried the WeMod trainer and it can't find my game; I tried the drag and drop; and it says I'm running the 32bit version. What? My Win 10 laptop is 64bit; anyone know how to do this? Will there be an update later in WeMod for 32bit? I hope I don't have to uninstall Steam etc; and somehow install it as 64bit. Will a trainer just for 1.0.0.341 come out that's not WeMod?

g200

Reaction score
Gathering Storm V1.0.0.341 need update for the Trainer, current trainer is inop and game crashes

starspole

Reaction score
Update the Trainer v1.0.0.341 this version need update fpls.

Last edited:

paci1988

Reaction score
hey i search the feature in game editor to edit gold and faith i tried old version of the trainer but not compatible with new game version
can implement the in game editor in the new version of the trainer

Ziziziza

Reaction score
hey i search the feature in game editor to edit gold and faith i tried old version of the trainer but not compatible with new game version
can implement the in game editor in the new version of the trainer
все ждем, старые версии не работают, игра вылетает при запуске трейнера

Pringlecat

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm having problems with the latest update (1.0.0.341) when playing via Steam & WeMod; the unlimited movement seems inconsistent, and any actions taken seem to finish that unit's turn. Whereas previously for example you could use all builder charges one after the other (build, move, build move etc), now you cannot move once you have built something. You also cannot use a new unit immediately upon creation.

Another user has mentioned the same on the WeMod forum.

Many thanks for all your time and effort.