Trainer Search

Hadi Wongso96

Reaction score
Thank you so much sir. But, only fast recruit, fast project, fast construction, fast research and culture are working.
The others didn't work. Tried to reactivate, reload the game but still didn't work.

Last edited:

titus6971

Reaction score
I could try Wemod one time today and the Trainer works but is it
not possible to make the trainer as a download here as always?

Denis Graham

Reaction score
I am not hearing one single good thing about wemod. I am not even going to try it. I do hope you continue posting the trainers here, otherwise I guess we are all going to be looking elsewhere for our trainers.

Dwarfer66

Reaction score
I am not hearing one single good thing about wemod. I am not even going to try it. I do hope you continue posting the trainers here, otherwise I guess we are all going to be looking elsewhere for our trainers.

Same, the only cheat that works for me is Research (other games are the same, MOST cheats do not work), need to go back to the old version, they are the best!

smotpker1

Reaction score
Wemod suxs a bag of dicks. WeMod=cheathappens= they cost money monthly, **** em. So long MrAntifun it was great knowing you,You will be missed. Back to cheat engine tables for me sigh MrAntifun was the king.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Wemod suxs a bag of dicks. WeMod=cheathappens= they cost money monthly, **** em. So long MrAntifun it was great knowing you,You will be missed. Back to cheat engine tables for me sigh MrAntifun was the king.

All trainers and cheats are free in WeMod. Pro is an ease of use upgrade and is not a necessity.

smotpker1

Reaction score
All trainers and cheats are free in WeMod. Pro is an ease of use upgrade and is not a necessity.
You are not getting away with that lie, WeMod trainers are a stripped down trainers that has very few options till you pay for the pro. Wasn't even coming back here till I saw you responded. I think you lied to MrAntifun. You shill.
Yes I am sorry for my angry terse reply you are correct I had gotten the other trainer and it looked and acted just like cheat happens trainer and when I saw a monthly bill I jumped the gun. I do Humbly apologize and will now go slink off and eat some of that foul tasting humble pie. Thank you for you Time and Patience with this addled old fart to take the time to reply. I will now slink away with my tail between my legs....

xDALLASx

Reaction score
why unlimited mp work in 341 ver. not as in previously versions of game?

ERLTIOPACO

Reaction score
Unlimited movement doesnt work in we mod trainer...

Unlimited movement does not work, when active a series of movements is maintained and suddenly stops working and units bought in cities while activated do not have this effect

ljnunez1

Reaction score
I am so sorry but I am getting back into the game and I've forgotten how to use the trainers. I own Rise and Fall and I downloaded Rise and Fall trainer version .328 (the last one towards the list). I start the game, then open the trainer, but it does not respond to my F keys. Any ideas?