Trainer Search

LoloQ13

Reaction score
The game for me crashes whenever I try to go to turn 80. Even if I load a game like 3-4 turns before from turn 80, when I get there it still crashes.

I have tried reinstalling the game several times, restarting the PC, installing different versions etc etc.

I'm not sure if this is because of the trainer or not. Anybody knows how to resolve this?

Also, I noticed that when I loaded earlier savegames, even though the trainer was off the properties (fast production, etc etc) were already there. So this could be the reason that causes the crashes since there is no way I can turn off those settings and bring the game back to normal settings. Is there a way to do this?

vinny81

Reaction score
game keeps crashing when I use the trainer anyone else having this problem

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
So, god mode works only on scouts, all scouts, but not on any other unit.

sergi211

Reaction score
Are these projects listed under research?, i haven't played the game for long.

The Projects use production on city after being developed with research and they do:
Manhattan --> Allows to produce nukes
Space projects --> Advance on science victory / first one launch satelite unlocks all map

bob123

Reaction score
The game for me crashes whenever I try to go to turn 80. Even if I load a game like 3-4 turns before from turn 80, when I get there it still crashes.

I have tried reinstalling the game several times, restarting the PC, installing different versions etc etc.

I'm not sure if this is because of the trainer or not. Anybody knows how to resolve this?

Also, I noticed that when I loaded earlier savegames, even though the trainer was off the properties (fast production, etc etc) were already there. So this could be the reason that causes the crashes since there is no way I can turn off those settings and bring the game back to normal settings. Is there a way to do this?

My game crashes in later turns as well. Just quits right to the desktop. I am currently playing through a game without using the trainer and I am up to turn 104. This is like 20 more turns than I have ever made it with the trainer running. No issues so far, so I am hoping it was just an issue with the trainer and not something with the game itself.

Pat Riot

Reaction score
LOL the trainer wont work for me. I dont normaly have any problems with Mrantifun trainers but i do with this one. Any suggestions Mrantifun. The game build is 1.0.0.26

Did you push F1 after launching the game and then trainer? I missed that the first time I launched it. It activates the trainer then you can use it.

wehrwolf_81

Reaction score
I´ve a question, loaded the first 5+ later the 9+ Trainer.
Everything works fine... until I used it for a while...
then mybitdefender kills the trainer, and does not allow me to unzip the downloaded file, also I need admin-rights for unzipping...
no chance to get it work again.
happened with both trainers
:(

Ann0nym

Reaction score
It works perfectly now. Played around 40 turns and no crash, everything works. The only thing i haven't tried is the God Mode. Everything else is perfect. Thanks a lot!

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
As people have been saying, the god mode is glitch, the only unit affected is scouts and its everybodys scouts including barbarians.