Trainer Search

pegasus515

Reaction score
I m a bit noob here, i thought Fast Project was for Wonders.. was really cheering about it

fyfemm

Reaction score
I m a bit noob here, i thought Fast Project was for Wonders.. was really cheering about it
Wonders fall under production, so they use the Fast Production option of the trainer. Projects are under the Units in the City Production menu, and include district specific bonuses as well as a few other things.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added :-
  • Added Fast Project
  • Added Inf.Nukes
  • Added Inf.Movement
  • Added Population Minimum 10
  • Improved God Mode cheat

Thank you, ever so, MAF. New trainer seems to work well, able to get past turn 29 without crashes.

mruser

Reaction score
Civ 6 is crashed sometimes even I play without trainer.

So I play with trainer. 100/100! thanks.

Fallon

Reaction score
Pretty big bug - there is no panel in the trainer to say what each hotkey does.

Fallon

Reaction score
Also there's only ten hotkeys and more than that many functions.

kernovich

Reaction score
Great job man !

Doesn't work for me tough :( Any reasons ? I do launch the game first then the trainer but none of the options seems to work :/

Do I need to put it in a special folder or sth ?

Pemain Gemori

Reaction score
I use 1.0.0.26 version Proper-Reloaded.
using mrantifun cheat version 1.0.0.26 +12

Everythign is well, trainer works well, the gmae not chrashes at all.
I just use the editor for money, faith and envoys. the maximum number only 999999. beyond that, it will negatif.
The game is fun. but if you use too much cheat, the game will become a boring game.
just use money, faith and enovy cheat editor.

works like a charm without problem,

kyro

Master Donor
Reaction score
Great job man !

Doesn't work for me tough :( Any reasons ? I do launch the game first then the trainer but none of the options seems to work :/

Do I need to put it in a special folder or sth ?

Nope it should be able to run anywhere. Does it detect CivilizationVI.exe as a running process?

PandaGeneral21

Reaction score
Bitdefender is throwing a fit and will not no matter what i do let me open either the +5 or the +12 trainer. Either one and bitdefender throws a fit and blocks it. I've even tried disabling Bitdefender and still is able to block it. Why does all your other trainers work and the +9 work but these two are having so many issues with Bitdefender?

Edit: I fixed it. If anyone else has Bitdefender total security 2017, go to settings then turn off Antimalware Scan Service. This lets me open the trainer. But i would recommend turning it back on when you're not using the trainer

Last edited: