Trainer Search

sadasdcxzcxzc

Reaction score
Note
Trainer not working on civ 6 with lastest dlc. back to use CT
If you have the Rise and Fall, you should wait until its own trainer comes out. If you just updated your base game without DLCs, then the newest trainer should work.

nenito

Reaction score
It works! Unless you have RAF installed
Doesn't matter if you RAF installed, it will only work with standard play option only. Thank you MAF for looking into the RAF dlc, looking forward to it ^_^

Sargegd1

Reaction score
Come on people! Please read a couple pages of previous posts before posting "Hey! It's not working with R&F! FIX IT!!!" It's been noted several times that it doesn't work with R&F and MAF will release one sometime in the future.

Sargegd1

Reaction score
I downloaded it and heuristic virus this popped up on my antivirus......?

It happens with a lot of trainers because of how they work with changing things in memory. Whenever I download trainers from here, I disable file checking in my A/V, download and unzip the file, then add the file to the "Exceptions". Then I reactivate file checking. I've never had a problem with a trainer from here.

karmafisher

Super Donor
Reaction score
It happens with a lot of trainers because of how they work with changing things in memory. Whenever I download trainers from here, I disable file checking in my A/V, download and unzip the file, then add the file to the "Exceptions". Then I reactivate file checking. I've never had a problem with a trainer from here.

another option is just making a folder of trainers and putting that folder itself under exceptions. makes it easier

jcwfalcon

Reaction score
Sid Meier games require a different trainer for each main dlc and a different trainer for the base game ,This current released trainer works for the base game without any dlcs , Will buy the DLC and make a trainer for it .
Thank you MAF!

Achilles38

Reaction score
Hey guys I see a lot of interaction here, I never had any problem with previous trainer for civ6, I am just helping mrantifun regarding the latest update I appreciate all the effort that he is doing to issue new trainer and I am giving a feedback. Mrantifun is the best trainer designer since I have many trainers working perfectly

abdullzz

Reaction score
Hey guys I see a lot of interaction here, I never had any problem with previous trainer for civ6, I am just helping mrantifun regarding the latest update I appreciate all the effort that he is doing to issue new trainer and I am giving a feedback. Mrantifun is the best trainer designer since I have many trainers working perfectly
because you never updated your game, and add more dlc's

dangerrmouse

Reaction score
All you need to do is to start a new game with Choose Ruleset: Standard Rules. You don't need to disable any DLC.

When complete, will the R&F trainer be posted in this thread or will there be a separate one for it?

Darizuka

Reaction score
the more people demonstrate neandrathal-ic behaviour here, the less MAF would be willing to make a trainer for it.
STAHP

Achilles38

Reaction score
my game is updated to v1.0.0.220 with all DLCs but the trainer of the same version is not working I cannot be more clear then that stop assuming and giving false thoughts I repeat that the version of my game civilization 6 rise and fall v1.0.0.220 is up to date and on my steam account it is not an illegal copy nor an old version but the trainer of the same version is not working GOT IT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! As you see even DestCIV have the same problem. YOU HAVE TO READ BEFORE ANSWERING LAME POSTS.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
my game is updated to v1.0.0.220 with all DLCs but the trainer of the same version is not working I cannot be more clear then that stop assuming and giving false thoughts I repeat that the version of my game civilization 6 rise and fall v1.0.0.220 is up to date and on my steam account it is not an illegal copy nor an old version but the trainer of the same version is not working GOT IT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! As you see even DestCIV have the same problem. YOU HAVE TO READ BEFORE ANSWERING LAME POSTS.
Perhaps you should read the posts explaining that it only works with the base game. MrAntifun also posted that he will make a version for the DLC.

erondell

Reaction score

Okay but, game's latest version is 1.0.0.226 not 220. Just for you to check the updates if you're missing something etc..

kaiserkui

Reaction score
you just need to create a new game wif basic rules, not using the RAF rules.