Trainer Search

karmafisher

Super Donor
Reaction score
is anyone else experiencing crashes? i try to end turn but nothing responds, i wait but eventually the game just crashes. i have trainer activated with no other mods and just inf. movement and instant construction.

maccren

Reaction score
is anyone else experiencing crashes? i try to end turn but nothing responds, i wait but eventually the game just crashes. i have trainer activated with no other mods and just inf. movement and instant construction.
im having this problem too

Nick U

Reaction score
I noticed issues without god mode. Used fast research, infinite moves and money..and game still goes all screwy. Not right away, mind you. Almost like after a certain number of turns it all starts coming apart. Even the normal trainer (non expansion) did it. Oh well. I'm sure in due time it will all get sorted out.

karmafisher

Super Donor
Reaction score
ok so i tried to play the game WITHOUT the trainer at all. it seems it might be a firaxis bug. mind you i started a brand new game, deleted all previous saves and no other mods installed. after turn 35-6 ish, when i click end turn the game freezes. the animations are still ongoing along with the music however unable to click or respond to anything. this might be a sid meiers bug, and not MAF trainer issue, but yes god mode has a bug with it still and MAF is aware, he'll look into it soon.

jpkarlsen

Reaction score
I have done some observations on the God mode bug. It is not that it is impossible to kill an enemy. However in some instances particularly in the early game when taking damage it will immediately heal for the same amount of damage taken. This does not happen every time so if you keep attacking an enemy it will eventually die but since your units in early game are not that strong it can take quite some time. I did some extensive testing on this yesterday. Also if a non ranged unit attacks you it will take damage if you then attack back it may then heal for both the amount you inflict and the amount it itself caused. I hope MAF can use this info to fix the bug.

Reaction score
Hmmm I just tried the trainer and mine doesn't seem to do anything,my pc just "pings" at me (V1.0.0.220(334528).............update..If I'd actually read the first page i would of known how to use it better:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:

RobPdx

Reaction score
Launched Civ 6 Rise and Fall; resumed game; once game is running; launched trainer. Hit F1, all I hear is a ding. The trainer won't activate. Am I doing something wrong?

karmafisher

Super Donor
Reaction score
Launched Civ 6 Rise and Fall; resumed game; once game is running; launched trainer. Hit F1, all I hear is a ding. The trainer won't activate. Am I doing something wrong?

try creating a new game? see if that works and lets us know. as far as the trainer working, yes it does work however, there are the aforementioned bugs that we have talked about, but still overall the trainer works. personally i feel the gold and faith are really enough to "win" but inf. movement and such are obviously helpful. make sure you start the game then start the trainer, once that happens activate it. what i tend to do is to run the game in windows mode and when i need to use the trainer i click on the trainer bringing it as the dominant program being run and click the f1 buttons along with all the others i need to run. some simple mistakes might be to ensure that you downloaded the right file xD there is 2 files for 1.0.0.220 on the first page 1 for rise and fall and 1 for non rise and fall versions. let us know

Sargegd1

Reaction score

Movement cheat causes my game to hard lock crash. I can't leave it on. I turn it on, move a unit a bunch of spaces, then turn it off for several turns. I always quick save before turning it on also.

GeneralVerkon

Reaction score
well the trainer might have some issues but it will be fixed,we just have to be thankfull that people such as Mrantifun exist

karmafisher

Super Donor
Reaction score
Movement cheat causes my game to hard lock crash. I can't leave it on. I turn it on, move a unit a bunch of spaces, then turn it off for several turns. I always quick save before turning it on also.

ahhh so it is inf. movement then..... gotcha