Trainer Search

max ok

Reaction score
hi my game freezes during gameplay with trainer i mean i can move the screen and stuff but i cant do anything like ending turn if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance and it is my first time on any kind of forum so i dont know if its the right place or not to write about it

Last edited:

MasterMind974

Reaction score
The last trainer for Civilization VI - Rise and Fall don't work correctly (and yes, I started the game before activating the trainer), cheats F6 to F10 don't activate and the "set money" cheat don't work either...

Hanrod

Donor
Reaction score
Some files carry Malware, it's happened to me.
Well, fo course! A trainer is, after all, technically a trojan writeen just for that one program (the game).
If you are afraid that any trainer from here might be dangerous: Don't use them! Though I can pretty much say thatv 99% of every AV that gives you something, is afalse positive due to the reason stated above.

I am still somewhat amazed how people just don't know how a traienr works, kind of... Even I know that! And I'm as stupid as the bread I used to bake!

wich one is working ?
Depends on if you have the Rise and Fall DLC or not.
If you have it, you take that one. If not then the other.

Anonsivme

Reaction score
Everytime I try and add faith and or Money my game crashes. All other stuff seam to work but after i add Faith / Money and I go to next turn my game freezes and Crashes. using latest triner and game version Rise and fall

AnonyMooseLabs

Reaction score
Current Trainers:​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +5​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +9​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.26 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.38 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.56 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.110 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.129 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.167 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.194 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.220 Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.220 Rise And Fall Expansion Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.229 Rise And Fall Expansion Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.229 Trainer +12 // For base game without Expansions
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Rise And Fall Trainer +12​
Sid Meier Civilization VI V1.0.0.257 Trainer +12 // For base game without Expansions​
Options:​
  1. God Mode
  2. Fast Research
  3. Fast Culture
  4. Fast Recruiting
  5. Fast Construction
  6. Fast Project
  7. Inf.Nukes
  8. Inf.Movement
  9. Population Minimum 10
  10. Set Money
  11. Set Faith
  12. Set Envoys
Notice:​
  • Start game first then open the trainer .
  • Must activate trainer and cheats once you start playing , The game unload then reload the main library which causes the cheats to stop working , It seems to only does that at main menu of the game but if the cheats stop working in game play , Deactivate cheats then deactivate trainer then re-activate all .
  • Click on Game Editor to use Set Money ,Faith and Envoys , Then pass a turn right after you set the wanted resource to see the effect in game
  • Select a unit then activate Selected Unit 50 Movement cheat ,Then move the unit a single step and that unit will have 50 movement , It doesnt work on units which already finished movement only on units which still can move .
The Game editor doesnt work, as well as fast recruit and all cheats below it Plz help

Loosends

Reaction score
The "Set money" doesn't seem to work for me. Has anyone had any success with it? Everything else seems to work .

NEVERMIND!!!! I looked up the disable windows defender and afterwards it started working!!!!!!!!! Thank you!
How?

ReX229

Reaction score
Non of the buttons work, and it infected me with adware virus nice try. Now when i blocked it from infecting me trainer doesn't work. I see how you think antifun guy.

123kupow

Reaction score
Well, fo course! A trainer is, after all, technically a trojan writeen just for that one program (the game).
If you are afraid that any trainer from here might be dangerous: Don't use them! Though I can pretty much say thatv 99% of every AV that gives you something, is afalse positive due to the reason stated above.

I am still somewhat amazed how people just don't know how a traienr works, kind of... Even I know that! And I'm as stupid as the bread I used to bake!

All I meant to say is that after I installed and exempted the trainer from Antivirus I had multiple issues with my PC and had to purge almost 1000 malware files on a pristine PC. That was my experience.