Trainer Search

exclAIM

Reaction score
I miss the feature to set my gold/faith/envoy instead of having it set to super high amount :(

Felix1988

Reaction score
think cause gathering storm we have to wait a few weeks. hope it get updated... as long i play something other

lucid0x

Reaction score
Doesn't work. I'm running the same version of the game as the program. Is it just me?

Felix1988

Reaction score
cancelt my patreon donations for this months... i will start in the next month after solving the trainerproblems...

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

Alright, apparently game updated yesterday / today according to this patch and it's build v1.0.0.314 now and i confirm everything still checks out fine even with my colleague @MrAntiFun checked out with rests of DLC standalone. So let's keep straight something, i know mostly of you keep saying "not working.. " or something like that which we often ignore feedback like these but i suggest to narrow down and explain with details what exactly doesn't activate and how did you exactly activate them (and reproduce if you found so)?
Keep in mind, all these 3 trainers are mainly used only working with DX 11.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Inf. Faith not working on 1.0.0.314, tried toggling it a few times.
Pop Min 10 works on cities except your capital.

Sayshal

Donor
Reaction score
Inf. Faith not working on 1.0.0.314, tried toggling it a few times.
Pop Min 10 works on cities except your capital.
Inf Gold doesn't work either, pop min 10 works kinda on capital it took 5 turns.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
More info would be great , Like which DLC are you running and which trainer you are using .