Trainer Search

jimmy7856

Reaction score
Should any of the three trainers work with Digital Deluxe V1.0.0.314? Anyone tried it?

Trains6824

Reaction score
so I have a question, the trainer for Rise and Fall there is no game editor on that trainer anymore it would appear. so we just have infinite Gold, Faith, and Envoys. any way, we could get the editor back so we can change the values instead of just getting infinite amount?

mrich70

Reaction score
I am playing the original Civs VI with no expansions (ver. 317) Is there a trainer that I can use that will work?

Fairace

Reaction score
@Mrich. 290 and 314 works fine, I just tested it, I dont have dlc too.

@Admins, do you have a trainer version with the "Game Editor", I need it to fix the 999,999 faith amount. I used a mod and set it too high, I dont want to reset but your trainers seems like only have now "inf. Faith". Any chance with those game editor trainer options? thanks in advance

Montonius

Reaction score
How about before asking for an update, someone just confirms whether the .314 trainer is still working on .328? Also the update was only released a few hours ago, let's give some time folks if an update for the trainer is necessary. This game requires three separate trainers to be made when an update is necessary.

Hombre

Reaction score
Big Thanks for your work but ther is an Update yesterday (18.06) and now the trainer don't work please fix this thanks a lot

SappyGrunt88

Reaction score
How about before asking for an update, someone just confirms whether the .314 trainer is still working on .328? Also the update was only released a few hours ago, let's give some time folks if an update for the trainer is necessary. This game requires three separate trainers to be made when an update is necessary.
well i just tried i heard the AI saying its activated but locked up my game n made it crash ( no DLCs just base game with base game trainer)