Trainer Search

darkness1245

Reaction score
So, i have come across a problem which i am not sure of how to fix. I have reinstalled the game, reinstalled the trainer(most updated one i could find that MrAntiFun created) and still the problem persists. ok, so the trainer for Civilization 6 Gathering Storm was working brilliantly. No problems to speak of. Couple days ago, I go play the game and activate the trainer as I usually do. When I activate the trainer, the game soon quits to the desk top. Sometimes a Firaxis error comes up as well. I have reverified the game files. No problem. It seems only when I activate the trainer, the game will quit automatically soon after. Any solutions??

AndressPabon00

Reaction score
Does the last version of this trainer work in the 1.0.0.328 version? I've tried several times, but game closes automatically whenever I activate any of the options available in the trainer.

boikas

Donor
Reaction score
Does the last version of this trainer work in the 1.0.0.328 version? I've tried several times, but game closes automatically whenever I activate any of the options available in the trainer.
i dont believe its updated but if you use the cheat menu mod on the steam workshop it basically does it all anyway

but i still love the trainer obv ;)

yawle

Reaction score
Can only get the Minimum Population cheat to work with the new version...none of the other hotkeys do anything (F1-F12) for me. Game version matches trainer version. Tried both Rise and Fall and base games (don't have gathering).

abparves

Reaction score
Sid Meier Civilization VI Gathering Storm V1.0.0.328 not working .activetied inf gold and faith didn't work .. please update