Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current cheats , God mode , Movement , Money aka Energy , Fast research , Fast Production , Fast city growth "More population ", Fast culture progress , Strategic Resources ,All are done ,I will now make the cheats work for human player only then the trainer will be ready to go .

mrmikemgc

Reaction score
Hurryyy... I need this trainer. This son of a ***** vadim petro-something started a war because I had a city or two near his... I just don't understand why russians are always so eager to go to war...

Irm0

Reaction score
mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-mlp-other-1613956.gif

mlp-gif-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-mlp-other-1446997.gif

Sullster

Reaction score
Waiting in anticipation, after playing a few games the long way round, I need a little speed boost lol.

mrmikemgc

Reaction score
I had no idea that making a trainer work on the user only was so much work.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I had no idea that making a trainer work on the user only was so much work.

Read this :)

Hi guys , I just woke up and started working on the trainer , However it will take some time because in RTS games there are more cheats required and also you have to make sure that the cheats only apply to the human player .

Gal3n

Reaction score
MrAntifun, thanks for letting us know you're working on the trainer.
I would like to ask that instead of infinite energy/culture/science maybe it could be +5000 or like that. So it would be just a little boost! ;)

As always thanks for your work!

cavanhalj

Reaction score
Sid Meier's Civilization®: Beyond Earth™ just released. May there be a trainer from you for this game? That would be much appreciated. Thx Man!