Trainer Search

agente_k_24

Reaction score
The fast production and research takes two turns instead of one, and also fast production don't work on wonders.
thanks ;).

zais

Reaction score
hi sir, nice work! premit to report it seems to reduce performance, if you could make lite trainer like add certain items and removing the grinding, thanks :)

12haven01

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work.

Pressing F1 doesn't work. I ran the game first (up to the point where you start building and stuff), ran the game as administrator and not, ran the DX11 version and not, waited hours and still F1 doesn't work.

When I press F4 or F5, they activate even when the trainer isn't even activated yet.

My version of the game is 1.1.0.1043 Beyond Earth with all DLCs in.

EDIT: I also tried running the trainer as administrator and all kinds of stuff besides that if you're curious.

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but my version is 1.1.0.1045.
I guess that's why trainer is not working.

Nothing more we can do but wait for MrAF to push updated version.
(hope he will remember about those who didn't buy crapy DLC :p)

12haven01

Reaction score
MrAF,

Never-mind my problem, solved it by disabling anti-virus real-time protection and using the right trainer (The one with Rising Tide compatibility) to inject onto the game. (Run it as administrator, nothing else)

Turn's out the problem is with me, I humbly apologize for this...

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hmmm, my bad.

Looks like trainer 1.1.0.1043 works with updated game. ;)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Trainer still working even for dlc rising tide,trainer may take up few seconds to activate and don't forget first open the game(in gameworld) then the trainer otherwise it won't work.