Trainer Search

evictoras

Reaction score
I see that i won't be able to compete with other companies. If i change my amount of money 2bl+, i go bankrupt.

AndreyMV

Reaction score
Int32 = 4bytes so Cheat Engine is perfectly able to find these values (money, research points...). You only have to open the right game process (in my case, and I do not if it is the same for everyone, it always is that 2nd from the bottom.

qfml.png

Also, these addresses values are not statics, which means that they will change as soon as you restart the game.

yq2c.png

NOT WORK on 1.02 game version.

fantomas

Reaction score
NOT WORK on 1.02 game version.
Hi :)

The only reason it does not work is that you didn't open the right game process. I just checked (v1.0.2) and it still works fine.

--Edit--

Money edit v1.0.2

--Edit2--

Just got v1.0.5 and it seems that they added sandbox mode so you no longer need cheat engine.

Last edited:

AndreyMV

Reaction score
Y

The only reason it does not work is that you didn't open the right game process. I just checked (v1.0.2) and it still works fine.

--Edit--

Money edit v1.0.2

--Edit2--

Just got v1.0.5 and it seems that they added sandbox mode so you no longer need cheat engine.
Yes. ALL GAME PROCESS IN x64 BIT SYSTEM ( win 7 ) CHEAT ENGINE NOT WORK ! Maybe work only x86 ( 32 bit ) system ? Game STEAM version.

Wesley Obrie

Reaction score
It does work with Cheat engine!! I just tried it and changed my research points to over 999999 ;)
I used cheatengine 6.8.3 and searched the value on each process, it took only 2 process changes to find it...
Keep the value type to 4 bytes!

Azhrei

Reaction score
The problem with the game is that there's nothing in there yet that's worthy of using a trainer. There's no actual game just yet, it has a long way to go. I used a cheat myself and it made what was there not worthy of playing at all, believe me.

AndroidVageta

Reaction score
Cheats still working on 1.05? Can't seem to get Cheat Engine or Cosmos working at all. Tried everything here and just nothing works.

fantomas

Reaction score
Hi people,

Many of you claimed that this method no longer works in v1.05. In fact, it still does work (in my case, it still is the second process from bottom) but the screen value is x 2 in CE.
Which means that if you have 50 000 000 in-game screen value, you'll have to research for 100 000 000 (4bytes) value in CE. The same this for all other values (I guess, I just tried with research value).

x2pb.png

BR

fantomas

--Edit--

I made a video...

Last edited:

Kapa

Reaction score
Nothing working for me. No Cheat Engine and no Cosmos.
In Comsos I cant find any value by search in all 5 processes I have.
In Cheast Engine it will find the first scan but not the next scan!

Any help is welcomed!

fantomas

Reaction score
Nothing working for me. No Cheat Engine and no Cosmos.
In Comsos I cant find any value by search in all 5 processes I have.
In Cheast Engine it will find the first scan but not the next scan!

Any help is welcomed!

Did you watched the video I made for v1.05? Once you found the right process, you need to multiply the game screen value by 2 and then make a search in CE for 4bytes value, just like demonstrated in video ;)