Trainer Search

aumajr

Reaction score
Health, Light = Float
Weapon, Armor, Lantern Durability = Float
Item Durability(Expiration) maybe Float
Item = 4 Bytes but can't normally change the value

Durability of Weapon reduce by hitting something(ex. tree, barrel, dirt mound, monsters), Armor reduce by being hit, Shoes reduce by walking on its protected environment, Lantern reduce by time(need to carry it)

my item cheat bug and need to restart the game everytime after doing it (inventory menu freeze, mouse does not work need to use keyboard instead)

proper trainer or cheat engine would be nice

Ashar82

Reaction score
Yeah, i was curious if you could cheat items by staning near a save terminal, cheat the items (freezing game, then save and reload?

danton88

Reaction score
Yeah, i was curious if you could cheat items by staning near a save terminal, cheat the items (freezing game, then save and reload?
Not working... already tried. The game won't save...
Only managed to freeze the HP and light (float, 100 when max).

danton88

Reaction score
I discovered that the value for HP and LIGHT is 100 when max (float) and the items durability is 1 when max. Hope it helps!
P.S. I just finished the game, but I still had 5-6 items unidentified (didn't found the receipt ?!) although I discovered the whole map, opened all chest and learned all receipts... Really nice, but hard game.

hoxuanykkhoa

Reaction score
I discovered that the value for HP and LIGHT is 100 when max (float) and the items durability is 1 when max. Hope it helps!
P.S. I just finished the game, but I still had 5-6 items unidentified (didn't found the receipt ?!) although I discovered the whole map, opened all chest and learned all receipts... Really nice, but hard game.
How to get unlimited durability?

aumajr

Reaction score
durability start with float 1.000000...

if you want to cheat weapon
1. it's easier if you use full durability weapon and use Cheat Engine choose Value Type = Float, Scan Type = Exact Value, Value = 1.00000 then hit First Scan
2. use weapon to hit something and choose Scan Type = Decreased Value then Next Scan
(option 2.1) repair weapon and you can search the value of 1.00000
3. repeat until you find the right address
4. change value to 1 and freeze it, you can check if it's right value by change value to 0.5 and then 1.0 if the durability bar change, it's the right value

you can use reduced durability item, just choose Scan Type = Value between...
ex. weapon with half durability, set Value between 0.45000 and 0.55000

note : after some time the durability cheat will not working, just search the address again