Trainer Search

Jackie Majumder

Reaction score
Good job guys. Mr.Antifun really rocks for their descent works. The trainers are AWESOME. . . !

henrikzar

Reaction score
Is the trainers here for the steam version of the game?

Gradius

Donor
Reaction score
Great work like usual. Any chance you will have time to maybe add Stealth option? Thanks again!

Cinel

Reaction score
For me only works F1.Help!
First, i don't have this game (not my style), but please read what i have to say.
I will give you an example. In the game "The Forest" , the activation takes some time to activate (talking about activating the trainer 'F1'), and the rest activating normally, except for the 'F5' that can gets more time to activate.
Another example is, in the game "Watch_Dogs" , all keys are activating instantly, without waiting time.
That makes sense for me, and it's easy to understand, that depends by the game, not by the trainer.
And in my example, the game 'The Forest' can't be compared with the game 'Watch_Dogs'. And also, can't be compared with this one, because of the games engines (or companies).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
First, i don't have this game (not my style), but please read what i have to say.
I will give you an example. In the game "The Forest" , the activation takes some time to activate (talking about activating the trainer 'F1'), and the rest activating normally, except for the 'F5' that can gets more time to activate.
Another example is, in the game "Watch_Dogs" , all keys are activating instantly, without waiting time.
That makes sense for me, and it's easy to understand, that depends by the game, not by the trainer.
And in my example, the game 'The Forest' can't be compared with the game 'Watch_Dogs'. And also, can't be compared with this one, because of the games engines (or companies).
This game code is static pretty much like Watch_Dogs .

snipermatt

Reaction score
bonjour mr antifun, nouvelle version tireur d'élite 3: 1,03
change version trainer please, thank you ;)