Trainer Search

machine4578

Reaction score
doesnt work for me.. and i think using the STANDARD trainer is better(like most other trainer makers), but thats my opinion.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
doesnt work for me.. and i think using the STANDARD trainer is better(like most other trainer makers), but thats my opinion.

download THIS. just need to update ur X86 for windows and it will work =). next time do check it properly before you mention it does not work.

machine4578

Reaction score
download THIS. just need to update ur X86 for windows and it will work =). next time do check it properly before you mention it does not work.
LOL, i have those redist already installed!!! and NO it still doesnt work!

the trainer.exe just shuts down as soon as the game .exe starts.

Last edited:

ruffriders23

Reaction score
It says the DLL trainer won't work for me because MSVCR120.DLL is missing.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It says the DLL trainer won't work for me because MSVCR120.DLL is missing.
  • You must have c++ Redistributable 2013 in order for the DLL to work , Get it from here Link , I Suggest downloading both 86X and 64X if you are running 64 bit system , If you are running 32Bit system then get 86X only .

ruffriders23

Reaction score
  • You must have c++ Redistributable 2013 in order for the DLL to work , Get it from here Link , I Suggest downloading both 86X and 64X if you are running 64 bit system , If you are running 32Bit system then get 86X only .

I did... same issue. I am running Windows 7 64 and I downloaded the 64 bit version and installed it. Same issue.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I did... same issue. I am running Windows 7 64 and I downloaded the 64 bit version and installed it. Same issue.
Look , The error you mentioned show up when the trainer can't find the DLL in your system ,So please redownload again and make sure you downloaded 86X as well .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Im offering support to the new DLL trainers via TeamViewer for one day today , If you wanna help let me know in a private message or talk to me on steam chat.

ruffriders23

Reaction score
Ok... I reinstalled both the 64 and 86 bit versions and got the trainer to open. But, whenever I go to campaign and try to continue to the campaign, it crashes the game.

I'll just wait for a non-DLL version to come out because this isn't working. Thank you for the work though.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ok... I reinstalled both the 64 and 86 bit versions and got the trainer to open. But, whenever I go to campaign and try to continue to the campaign, it crashes the game.

I'll just wait for a non-DLL version to come out because this isn't working. Thank you for the work though.
If you can send me a game save i will check it out , But when i tested it now there was no crashes .

ruffriders23

Reaction score
I don't know how to do that, but I have reinstalled the 64 and 86, verified game cache integrity within Steam, and rebooted the computer after installs... issues still happen.