Trainer Search

dzkanch

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun , you are my hero, true legend, and sniper..

btw i am week in shooting. can you add an option for accuracy and red dot(aim assist); we can't shoot when Wind strenght go medium or high in game mode..

would be big help,

Thanks

machine4578

Reaction score
update v1.08 released, and i can confirm that the v1.06 trainer STILL WORKS!!

thanks again MAF for this awesome trainer!

ruffriders23

Reaction score
I think the change for the Trainer was that it doesn't work on Multiplayer mode. Now when I shoot, the bullets hit nothing. I can still use the infinate ammo/items and focus, but the bullets don't even hit the ground.

That being said, I have played the game on survival mode and the trainer still works.

ruffriders23

Reaction score
Then why have a trainer in the first place if not to use it? I've been player multiplayer for a month now, and I will tell you that most of the guys on there that play faithfully are CERTAINLY using them. I've seen guys play several rounds with 21 snipes (kills) and they never die once... nobody is THAT good.

machine4578

Reaction score
Then why have a trainer in the first place if not to use it? I've been player multiplayer for a month now, and I will tell you that most of the guys on there that play faithfully are CERTAINLY using them. I've seen guys play several rounds with 21 snipes (kills) and they never die once... nobody is THAT good.
i guess you never heard of Singleplayer? also if you are playing MP and know other are using trainers.. report them, kick em out of your game, etc.. or better yet get a group of your friends you know that DO NOT CHEAT to play MP.. cheating(trainers) is meant for SP games only!

ruffriders23

Reaction score
Bro... you'd kick out 75% of the MP people. Trust me... that thing is RAMPANT with trainer users. Levels the playing field.

And to be honest... a trainer is a cheat engine. If you gonna cheat on one side of the room, don't get your morals in a ruffle when someone cheats on the other side of the room. It is happening ALL over the game, not just in single player or survival modes.

machine4578

Reaction score
Bro... you'd kick out 75% of the MP people. Trust me... that thing is RAMPANT with trainer users. Levels the playing field.

And to be honest... a trainer is a cheat engine. If you gonna cheat on one side of the room, don't get your morals in a ruffle when someone cheats on the other side of the room. It is happening ALL over the game, not just in single player or survival modes.
just because others cheat doesnt mean you have to.. seriously, how fun can MP really be when no one dies, runs out of ammo, etc..? imo its f*ckin pathectic.. this is why i NEVER play MP unless i get together with a group of my friends to play.. there are just too many children cheating on MP games!

ruffriders23

Reaction score
The only cheats that work on multiplayer is no reload, infinite bullets/grenades/items, and infinite focus. Inf. health doesn't work.

ruffriders23

Reaction score
What it seems like is the new updates are fixing various things with Multiplayer, not the normal game itself.

miro24h

Reaction score
When i use the mega exp after i close the game and reopen it i just loose the ranks i reached with the mega exp. what should i do to keep the ranks.