Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
Are we going to get a trainer for v1.14?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
did you even try the current v1.09 trainer???

because i have tested v1.09 and it still works 100% still on v1.14!!!

No i didn't. My bad. Guess no new trainer is need. Figured it would be given its gone beyond .0 to 1.1 whatever right?
My bad
acttr
acttr

Drioz

Reaction score
Hey, I can't seem to activate any cheats, aside from F1 (Disable Anti-Cheats) and F8 (Unlock Everything)
But not F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, and F7.
Am I doing something wrong?

AshFuryz

Reaction score
I cant use the trainer propely. I cant Activate Trainer. Only Mega Exp And All Item Unlock only work. Hope you Can Fix

Karthik_gem

Reaction score
Same prob...only F1 and F8 are working...rest of the cheats are not working.. let me know if there is a workaround for this.
also main prob seems to be that - f2 button is not getting activated

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Same prob...only F1 and F8 are working...rest of the cheats are not working.. let me know if there is a workaround for this.
also main prob seems to be that - f2 button is not getting activated
What is the game version ?.

Karthik_gem

Reaction score
Sorry pal, I am not able to find the version. I checked that up in .exe properties but version is not shown. Any other way to check it out?

Update: hi, I tried all the versions of the trainers you have provided and 1.01 seems working for me..Thanks for providing the trainer.. Will let you know if it's not working..
Btw..you seem to have developed a big collection of trainers for most of the games..not sure how I missed your site all these days..thanks again.

Last edited: