Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer is still working perfectly fine ,Thanks to the guy who been bugging me for a week to download the game saying the trainer needed an update :( .

samesunday

Reaction score
Won't let me download it. I click on the attached trainer and the webpage does not load up ;(

gmailkappa

Reaction score
Either im doing something wrong or the trainer isnt working at all...got the lastet version of the trainer (Sniper Elite 3 V1.09 Trainer +7) and when i run it (as admin) it doesnt says Game: On it stays on Off and i cant use any options from it. Tried couple of times relaunching it also tried starting the trainer 1st then the game (other way around aswell) and it didnt help either. Could u look into it?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Either im doing something wrong or the trainer isnt working at all...got the lastet version of the trainer (Sniper Elite 3 V1.09 Trainer +7) and when i run it (as admin) it doesnt says Game: On it stays on Off and i cant use any options from it. Tried couple of times relaunching it also tried starting the trainer 1st then the game (other way around aswell) and it didnt help either. Could u look into it?
I'm using v1.14 of the game and using the v1.09 trainer like you and works good for me, try this as it is what works for me. Run game but don't start the campaign or continue, tab out and run the trainer then press all the selections you want then go back and continue your game to load it and should work fine. Also run the trainer as admin.

iyi_biri

Reaction score
Why no working to your trainers or partly working bro antifun? I'm using to the Reloaded version and lexa 3709111 version.

Last edited:

Robert98983

Donor
Reaction score
I'm a little bit disappointed. V1.09 trainer doesn't work with V1.15a game. It only unlocks the weaponry. But only if trainer turned on. Is it possible to fix this trainer?

Arthur W

Reaction score
Please update to v 1.15a. Also, just so you know, the xp unlocking doesnt work, it desyncs from your actual xp earned, so in game it might say your level 30 while when the mission is finished it says your only level 22. Then the wole thing resets when the game is reset (just says your 22).

Arthur W

Reaction score
I don't. I mean, that in the missions themselves it says your a high level, then when you are in the closing screen it says where your experiance is (or would be) without the trainer. Then once you get to the menu itself it says your the high level again. But the game doesn't sense it, so it basically says ypur a higher level than you are, and its really disconcerting/ annoying.

iyi_biri

Reaction score
I love you my friend Antifun where you live no matter, even your trainer no working, don't worry. ;)

weedwafflez

Reaction score
I can assure all of you that the latest trainer is working perfectly. Win 7 64 and Win 10 64, Steam and non steam. As long as you have the proper version installed this trainer still works perfectly. Thanks Mrantifun.

darman117

Reaction score
update please, none of the options activate except the anti cheat. The others just have the bing sound.