Trainer Search

JulietPapaOscar

Reaction score
same here... second trainer to get malware detection

And now I'm not even allowed to download it...the specific thing it's tagging is a Rundas.A. Coming up as a trojan. MrAntiFun, I know you don't want to give us malware, but a word of encouragement would be most appreciated :)

Amphell

Reaction score
this ha a virus, no joke. Malware detected, and for the first time, it's ******* up my computer, seems to take control of mouse.
Defender removed it - and the mouse issue goes away. I'm a bit sceptic to this one.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
People with malware detection, congrats you've found out that every single trainer in the universe will be treated as a malware and or virus. Why? Because its a HACK messing with "system files" of something, in this case, A GAME, and it will be flagged as malware/trojan depending on how sensitive your Anti-malware/Anti-Virus program is.

Is this trainer safe? YES, how do I know this? I've scanned it myself, checked it, I've found 0 issues with it.

If you dont feel like using it because of this "THIS IS VIRUS" etc messages, then don't play the game some other way.

@MrAntiFun

Ty for the trainer, works nicely, only having 1 issues which I can't figure out myself why the game seems to crash when trying to go from 1 mission to the other, haven't tired without the traienr yet because well.. I'm a lazy git. Will try though

VENTER_UK

Reaction score
i am also getting the mailware thing now in win 10 where it delete's the trainer every 10 mins ?

Amphell

Reaction score
People with malware detection, congrats you've found out that every single trainer in the universe will be treated as a malware and or virus. Why? Because its a HACK messing with "system files" of something, in this case, A GAME, and it will be flagged as malware/trojan depending on how sensitive your Anti-malware/Anti-Virus program is.

Is this trainer safe? YES, how do I know this? I've scanned it myself, checked it, I've found 0 issues with it.

If you dont feel like using it because of this "THIS IS VIRUS" etc messages, then don't play the game some other way.

@MrAntiFun

Ty for the trainer, works nicely, only having 1 issues which I can't figure out myself why the game seems to crash when trying to go from 1 mission to the other, haven't tired without the traienr yet because well.. I'm a lazy git. Will try though

You may be right. But this is the first trainer I've downloaded that Windows defender is removing without question.
It's treated as a Trojan:win32/Rundas.A . Don't tell me much, but have never had this issue with any other game trainers. The Trainer work btw, just be sure not to use it with D3D12 - then the trainer wont detect the game as it only supports DirectX11

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
i am also getting the mailware thing now in win 10 where it delete's the trainer every 10 mins ?
I got windows 10 but I dont get it deleted, mainly because I also use Malwarebytes instead of just windows defender and have excluded it in Malwarebytes (Do recommend it btw)

You may be right. But this is the first trainer I've downloaded that Windows defender is removing without question.
It's treated as a Trojan:win32/Rundas.A . Don't tell me much, but have never had this issue with any other game trainers. The Trainer work btw, just be sure not to use it with D3D12 - then the trainer wont detect the game as it only supports DirectX11

Rundas.A if I'm not mistaken literally translate to "Run as Administrator" in "common" English. Trojan:win32 just means its a "Windows Trojan" pretty much. I can assure you, the trainer is safe.

As to why this is the first for you, I do not know. Could be either that Microsoft, or whatever AV/AM you're using has been updated and changed their "search & destroy" so that it decides that these are now "bad, viruses" etc

TOXICGENERALXX

Reaction score
Mrantifun can u please update the trainer and add a few things

1.DX12 Support
2.Super Accuracy/no bullet drop
3. super stealth
4.super speed
5.slow motion
6.add XP

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
1st. What cheat/cheats don't work?
2nd. No need to double post the same reply.

kammando

Reaction score
Trainer Works Perfect. You can't run in DX12! If you have this option checked it will not run. Thanks for the Trainer. Could you maybe make one for DX12 down the road. Thanks in advance and keep up the amazing work.

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer crashes when you change to mastery skins on weapons, and like others says, when running DX12, haven't noticed any other issues. Still dreaming about the day when we can have Undetected option though! :D

FreeCaller

Reaction score
My Game runs on DirectX12 Not 11 how can i change the game Process name or how can i change the Trainer target