Trainer Search

calore83

Reaction score
not working, only beep window warning sounds ㅠ.,ㅠ
작동이 안되네요..ㅠㅠ 경고음만 들릴뿐..
문제는 되었다가 안되니...

wifi75

Reaction score
hello sorry I've version 1.0 but it is possible install directily Sniper Elite 4 V1.5.2.2017.08.09 DX12 Trainer +6 ?

sorecanadian

Reaction score
Hello everyone, the trainer for direct x12 was fun to use and works up to date, always spectacular work by Mr.antifun. But now i've became worried ever since using this trainer, of a vac ban. As I found out after using, that Sniper Elite 4 now has Vac silently patched in. Can anyone tell me if the trainer is safe? I heard some even get banned for single-player use, but never do they disclose what program has been used. Can anyone confirm the trainer is safe? Or have I already signed my fate.

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Go to Steam, right click on the game, choose Properties, look what version you have. Go back to this website, and look for the version you need.

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
hello sorry I've version 1.0 but it is possible install directily Sniper Elite 4 V1.5.2.2017.08.09 DX12 Trainer +6 ?

Don't think so, it won't work with PIRATED shit!

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
And a reminder, first launch the game, alt+tab back to go to the trainer, launch the trainer, and tada it should work more properly!

pdonettes

Reaction score
I used the Wemod thing, and I hate it. it won't let me choose a user name, and assigned me a stupid one. Also, I can't figure out how to start the trainer.