Trainer Search

Disorder_Z55

Reaction score
idk why but when i use the trainer my camera becomes all bouncy, jumping causes a weird bounce and getting shot sends my view into all sorts of directions.

I happen to be encountering the same issue
Whenever an explosion/helicopter flies past or taking any form of damage launches the camera view around randomly. Its quite disorientating

Num_L0ck

Reaction score
Thanks bud! I have a weak GPU :p This will help even the odds!

King2o6

Master Donor
Reaction score
yea when taking any kind of damage or landing when you jump, the camera bounces like crazy

mike342342

Reaction score
i did the money hack in cheat engine with float but it chrast my game so i had too restart it but it stil kept my money
on the value i set it in the cheat engine

jure555

Reaction score
trainer needs immediate fix its unplayable with it because whenever u get shot the camera bouncess so fast all around you cant even aim,shoot or do anything, when u jump and hit the ground its same.

Calo85

Reaction score
New Vision is out. The old Trainer works perfect with the old 1.0V

Yurippie

Reaction score
trainer needs immediate fix its unplayable with it because whenever u get shot the camera bouncess so fast all around you cant even aim,shoot or do anything, when u jump and hit the ground its same.

THIS^^^

Disorder_Z55

Reaction score
Still encountering the camera bounce whenever taking damage

but, as a side question
Is it possible to get infinite consumables (such as med kits ect and gadgets such as frag grenades/smoke grenades? or infinite crafting materials/trading goods? )

runeboege

Reaction score
Set your graphich mode down from "highest" to medium. And you should be fine with the shaking.

leozak

Reaction score
i HAVE THE ORIGINAL GAME how do I load and use trainer - does the zip downloaded contain copy game as well ?? I just need a trainer so when using original game i can load cheat code and actually make some progress ?
Any advise welcome please

leozak

Reaction score
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 V1.00 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Silencer
  5. Inf.Focus
I just need trainer to work I have original game how do I use ? does the zip file contain a copy game as well or just the trainer ? Any advise welcome thanks

King2o6

Master Donor
Reaction score
I just need trainer to work I have original game how do I use ? does the zip file contain a copy game as well or just the trainer ? Any advise welcome thanks

only trainers, this site doesnt do full game stuff

Jeka_82

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, please add a feature of "stealth" :):rolleyes: