Trainer Search

cssoz

Reaction score
Thank you! You always make games fun to play =D

failjob

Donor
Reaction score
when ever i get shot my guy just flips out and starts spinning all over the place using v1.o1 and still doing it

Last edited:

Michael879999

Reaction score
Been a fan of your trainers for a very long time, this one though sadly isnt working for me. Instead of saying "cheat activated" i just hear that annoying ass ding, please help

pekicp

Reaction score
My drone has gone from weapon stationary in main bases using second trainer, so I can't upgrade it

Jafod

Reaction score
idk why but when i use the trainer my camera becomes all bouncy, jumping causes a weird bounce and getting shot sends my view into all sorts of directions.
This has something to do with the Inf. Silencer Cheat. I don't know why, and it doesn't make sense, but that cheat makes the camera shake like crazy. Jumping skews the camera, etc... Realistically, you don't NEED that cheat because of the Inf. Gadget cheat, which affects the Silencer repair kit. Either way. I suppose this comment is also for Mr. A himself as well.

*Edit/Update*
I have re-checked and confirmed that it is the Inf. Silencer cheat that is the issue. In order to make it stop, you have to completely exit the game. Simply turning off the cheat, or going to main menu will not cut it. I hope this helps those who read it, and speeds up the process for mrantifun, if only a little.

Last edited:

hadydab

Reaction score
Been a fan of your trainers for a very long time, this one though sadly isnt working for me. Instead of saying "cheat activated" i just hear that annoying ass ding, please help
Check your keyboard if you have function keys on ,

LazerXXX

Reaction score
Looks like they did a pretty major patch and AFAICT F1-F6 still work, but F7 and up get "The Ding"

kasd1313

Reaction score
I would not have a version 1.0 with more Options, money, resource, credits, chip, can, tools, ammo, fire