Trainer Search

encoctmebreu

Reaction score
Cant download keep getting download error. It says its been moved or deleted. :( Paused antivirus aswell

Treflex

Donor
Reaction score
Works like a gem, might be worth getting infinite skill points

milnara

Master Donor
Reaction score
What am i doing wrong since it refuses to download it :(

You probably have an AV plugin in your browser or you haven't turned off the Web Filter section of your AV (just live scanning). Not being able to find a trainer after downloading it (it appears and dissapears) is a Anti Virus / Anti Malware program or plugin having a false detection. Check your AV Log/Events. I'm pretty sure it shows up there.

Skeiz

Reaction score
Stops working after a teleport and change weapons. To start working you need to restart the game. Infinite Ammo only work with a one-handed bolter.

nights00

Reaction score
Probably game was updated. Yesterday trainer worked awesome, but now its not.
Even bullets on one-handed bolters arent frosen...

Guza911

Reaction score
well , as stated before ammo cheat is buggy mostly noticed on the minigun literally makes you have 90 bullets instead of 400 xD on hard sometimes you die to hard blows but those are instakills anyhow so yeah...

The thing I'm wondering is ...is there a way to change skills ? as in add more points so I can upgrade the dumbass squad mates who die constantly cause they wont heal unless commanded to do so.. :)

Regil

Reaction score
need new update v1.08 previes version works with some bugs. thx a lot for your work)

Skeiz

Reaction score
Trainer does not work. And never worked. And those who thanks - just bots. Enough to see their posts in the other topics. It is unfortunate that the administration began to resort to such shameful method.

Ggrand

Reaction score
Mr Antifun can you update to latest version plz current ver. 1.31. Thnx