Please make a Trainer MAF!
friends.gif

Last edited:

Kanoke2005

Reaction score
+1 As well. LONG LIVE THE MAF! p.s. Please make it happen Captain XD

RayEX1

Reaction score
+1 add freeze time/day if this game like Star Control 2 Ur-Quan Masters and i really hope not is time is against you like few years time before game over how can i explorer the star in pace know i have limited time :(

oh and add all item/Craft/build ship/mod code (or all item i can buy in a shop) i want my ship OP from the start XD
i ask too much now i am going to shut up :|

Last edited:

Andrei B

Reaction score
Hy guys, so you can edit starting conditions for you and your ships etc. just did a quick change so i can have all the modules in store for me by editing the file Star Control Origins\Assets\Ships\ShipComponents.xml with wordpad , there just edit startEnabled="0" to startEnabled="1" for all the components, i am sure you can find all the ships and modules to edit to give your self a big boost , for this to work you need a fresh game i think you can edit saves to but dont know where they are stored so happy spacing :p.

rages4calm

Reaction score
I noticed that last night, but it seems to me like you can edit most the files including the weapons and their damage. I have not yet tried it because i don't want to break anything but currently might be the easiest way since the current cheat engine table that is released doesn't help in combat or landing in harsh areas.

Zyr407

Reaction score
Well, god mode and infinite crew members are the same thing, so...

salitine

Reaction score