Trainer Search

rubine

Reaction score
hi all
when playing FOC the proces name is swfoc.exe.

Your trainer is searching for the wrong proces

habakiri

Reaction score
Work fine for me. You can update with unlimited credits, please ?

XxvideogamerxX

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me. When i active the cheat, It's doesn't says Trainer Active Or Cheat Active. I used the right version. But it's doesn't work. It's only make windows system sound.

BC120

Reaction score
It doesnt work with forces of corruption so basicly its useless for me....

tehmulletman

Reaction score
I'm getting the same problem, running base game. i'll try the FOC one as well to see if it works for both...GoG edition.

*edit* I noticed my game version is not 1.05.48825 it is 1.05.48808 from the GOG gold pack.

*edit2* FOC is also the wrong version it needs 1.01.58933 and my version is, 1.01.58910.

Last edited:

sjeejs

Reaction score
This got updated after 9 years, is there is a possibility you could update the trainer, it will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited:

MrNoGuy

Reaction score
I know it's been 14 months since this was last edited - and like a decade since the game itself was updated - but Star Wars: Empire at War got a surprise update, and this trainer needs to be updated. The trainer won't work otherwise.

NeosDeath

Reaction score
репак от механиков работает на ура этот трейнер!

sjeejs

Reaction score
The trainer is not working for me after you updated recently

atleast you tried :3

Last edited:

Qardo12

Reaction score
Trainer reads "Gold Edition Star Wars Empire at War" Supposedly works for Forces of Corruption. It does recognize the fact the game is running. Even in FoC. Yet none of the cheats work. While the other trainer that works solely for FoC does work. Yet it is slimmed down version of this one. Yet if you play the base game. It works. Which is nice. If you want to play the base game. Though a lot of us like playing Mods long side this training for giggles. A lot of the mods are for FoC than EaW. I mean I like having a fleet that is massive that it scares supercomputers. Also, lags the hell out of my computer lol.