Trainer Search

XGrimX

Reaction score
1.120 is always identified as a virus, never happened to me with trainers before.

JuggernautX

Reaction score
The following finally worked for me although I dont use it all the time, its great if you get stuck or are about to get wiped or something rather than to have to play it all over again, 'reinforcements' I call it, lol.
So started out with the SWEAW(Star Wars Empire At War) boxed disk set + trainers didnt work, went to the Steam SWEAW Gold Pack and the V1.120 Trainer worked perfectly.....Hope that helps someone.....
Thank you Mr AntiFun.
JuggernautX

Qelqu'un

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Star Wars Empire At War V1.05 Trainer +3
Star Wars Empire At War V1.05.48825 Trainer +3
Star Wars Empire At War V1.120 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Inf.Units Capacity
  4. Playing Campaign
Notice:
  • Activate Playing Campaign mod when playing Campaign so the health cheat can work for your units and disable it if you wanna play Skirmish
Sorry but Kaspersky has detected the V1.05.48825 Trainer

Qelqu'un

Reaction score
Coul you please updt

Current Trainers:
Star Wars Empire At War V1.05 Trainer +3
Star Wars Empire At War V1.05.48825 Trainer +3
Star Wars Empire At War V1.120 Trainer +3

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Inf.Units Capacity
  4. Playing Campaign
Notice:
  • Activate Playing Campaign mod when playing Campaign so the health cheat can work for your units and disable it if you wanna play Skirmish
Could you please update it for the gog version

DarkAntimatter

Reaction score
Any chance this trainer will be updated to the GOG version please? Thank you.

Qardo12

Reaction score
Flagged by my antivirus as a trojan- why?
It is a false positive. As all Anti-Virus programs will do it. Because the Trainer is a bit of a Trojan in a sense. As it is injecting code into a program. Yet instead of it going to your Computer's Directory. It is changing a few lines of codes in a game. Which it is rather harmless and won't hurt your computer. If it does. It is most likely something else than a trainer downloaded from this site.

does it work with steam workshop mods?
Yes, as long as the mods in question are for the Empire at War base game. Not Forces of Corrupt. As that game has its own trainer from Mr. AntiFun.